RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Marrend
I'm more interested/excited about playing this game than the jam-games that practically just came out. Am... am I weird, or just insatiably curious about the results of the matching?

Marrend, you can be both.

e: haha page break, I will quote to foil your evil breakie-ness.

Ok, I need to go to sleep now.

Oh thank God, I just figured out how to do a thing. ;^; That will make eventing so much easier! XD

And yes, there will be A date, BUT it'll just be short (and probably quite silly). Don't expect serious romance. For example, someone might bring a beloved pet with them on their date. Just small silly things.
nhubi
Liberty, just how much Iced Coffee have you consumed? It's 02:30 where you are.

Go to bed!
What is bed? Also, I finished all my Iced Coffee. I had about 2L of it. Yeeeeeep.
^.^;;;
nhubi
Bed is a flat thing with sheets that you sleep on, supposedly. I'm not that familiar with the concept myself, (though I am currently in one, but annoying the nurses by being online rather than asleep.)

2lts? You won't be seeing using a bed in a while.
Well, you'd think that, but I believe it went too far over my max MP and there was some bad code so it popped out the other side and instead of increasing my energy output to above maximum, instead it's sent it into the negatives.

That is, I'm about to zzz-
nhubi
Bad reason, good result.

Sleep, dream happy not pink filled dreams, though given the caffeine load there will probably be tentacles or dancing cheese, still could be worse.

I cannot wait for this seriously
this
is
gonnna
be
swanky
as
hell
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=pianotm
Well, technically there's only one Cupid and he's the Roman god of love. The beings that tend to look like Cupid in artwork are called cherubs. And yes, they would be naked. Although, upon inspection, these appear to be wearing diapers.

Actually, the little wingy doodz are putti.

ETA: Technically in this case they're amorini I guess.
author=Liberty
Okay, for those who were still struggling with what the game would be like, here's a screen that should help.

You're on the left, three random bodies on the right. You don't get to see them and just choose a date based on answers. Hence why they were kept secret~

OH.
EM.
GEE.
DD:
(Awesome.)
I can tell only for that screenshot that this game is going to be a hit! :D
I'm kinda worrying that you guys expect something super awesome and will be let down by the stupid. >.<;

Please don't get too excited! It'll have been made in like, 3 days (maybe 4 tops) so it's not going to be a masterpiece. I just worry that you're all setting yourselves up for disappointment. >.<;

(That said, finally got the randomised question generator working. Woot~ Next up is character generating (easy enough) and answer generation (also pretty simple - just a slog, dealing with so many conditional branches, really).) Yay! I can rest easy knowing most of it will get done tomorrow, leaving a few hours for date eventing. Yey.

That said, here, have today's progress. Yes, you can choose your own avatar (there is a choice on start-up to choose a non-forum character too.) Of course, this means you can also play as everyone else...

Yes, I know. It's rather pink. I'm not a fan either but as I said, it looked odd being different colours.

Now to bed~
i like the shades of pink you used. uncorny lollllllll

now just a curiosity
those almost red pinks, don't you fancy them?

like this

actually not only i didn`t find the color I looked for, I also was greeted by a tentacle, multi-dicked and multi-boobed magenta creature on google images when I googled the word. Nevermind.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Thanks for crunching so much to make this game for us, Libby! Everything about this idea sounds fantastic and hilarious. All the pink is icing on a very adorable cake. And who knows? Maybe I'll find ~true love~
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Liberty, I'm expecting something super awesomely stupid.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
That is purple. ಠ_ಠ
author=Sooz
That is purple. ಠ_ಠ

shades sampled from the image

only the right one (backdrop of the title) qualifies as purple. slightly.

lol

edit: my friends know me as the dude who starts hour-long arguments

over

colors
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
All three are a mix of red and blue, rather than simply a pure light red.

Inb4 someone starts trying to convince me where the exact distinction between violet and indigo is

Inb4 purple isn't a color because crayola

Inb4 those colors are actually plum, fushia, and dark lavender
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
AAUUUUUUGGGGH

I want it to be the weekend so baaaaaad!!

EDIT: Also that music is AWESOOOOOOME. It fits the theme so WEEEEELLLL.
Sooz
author=JosephSeraph

Reddish purple, less reddish purple, purple.