RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Y'know, thinking about it, isn't yellow just reverse purple?
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Plum, Wine, Aubergine.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=slash
Y'know, thinking about it, isn't yellow just reverse purple?

According to color theory, yes!

author=Isrieri
Plum, Wine, Aubergine.

WHICH ARE ALL PURPLE. SOOZ WINS. FATALITY.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Y'know what LockeZ is right. The middle one is Fuchsia. I'm blind.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Liberty
I'm kinda worrying that you guys expect something super awesome and will be let down by the stupid. >.<;

Please don't get too excited! It'll have been made in like, 3 days (maybe 4 tops) so it's not going to be a masterpiece. I just worry that you're all setting yourselves up for disappointment. >.<;

All I'm expecting is having the contestants answer questions that the player chooses, then getting to pick one of the contestants, then maybe a tiny scene. THAT ALONE IS SUPER AWESOME :DDDDDD

I WILL PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN <3
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=unity
All I'm expecting is having the contestants answer questions that the player chooses, then getting to pick one of the contestants, then maybe a tiny scene. THAT ALONE IS SUPER AWESOME :DDDDDD

Pretty much this. Except that I'm still insatiably curious about who I'm paired with!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=unity

I WILL PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN <3

Yea, I wanna date everyone real bad - and read all of the responses, haha
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Marrend
Pretty much this. Except that I'm still insatiably curious about who I'm paired with!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be impossible to get a pairing out of ANYONE? Didn't Liberty say somewhere that three contestants will be chosen at random from the pool?

Considering how many people signed up, the chances of getting paired up with one specific person is very, VERY small, even if you DO know the person well enough to be able to guess what they would say.

I'm expecting something fun to laugh at (or cringe at, if I see my own answers somehow). It's not like this is something that should be taken TOO seriously.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Red_Nova
I'm expecting something fun to laugh at (or cringe at, if I see my own answers somehow). It's not like this is something that should be taken TOO seriously.

Screw that! I'm using this to find my future spouse!
Before releasing it (to the wild) I'm going to make you all promise to tell everyone who the first person you ended up with was. For hilarity's sake. Because I can. ^.^
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I totally swear.

... Knowing my luck, I'm willing to bet I'll get matched with myself.
That would be impossible as I'm taking steps to make sure it never happens~ ;p

...though with your luck it's definitely a possibility that time and space will distort in some way, leaving you with a version where such a thing is possible...
Sooz
Or you mess up the code somehow :V
Just so you know, it's most probable that I play this days after the completion, so it may take me a while to post who's the person which I ended up first. (Not that anyone cares, but just saying. :P)

Still, with my luck, it's probable that I end up with a guy in my first try... XD
Red_Nova
author=Ilan14
Still, with my luck, it's probable that I end up with a guy in my first try... XD

You broke my heart, Ilan...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Yeah sure I promise. It'll probably be with someone I don't even know (which is mostly everyone)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Er, yeah, it does seem like I misinterpreted how the pairings were done. On that note, sure, I'll totally post who my first person I ended up with!
author=Red_Nova
author=Ilan14
You broke my heart, Ilan...

Sorry for that Red_Nova, I just don't kick for that side. I'm sure you can understand tha-... Wait, what are you doing with that knife!? No Red_Nova, don't do it...!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*drops dead*

...Just kidding! XD
Red_Nova didn't do anything to me! Yet... D:
Red_Nova
Pfft. Amateur. You don't type in text when you're in pain from being stabbed. That'd be weird. If someone stabbed you you wouldn't take the time to type out the wor
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
Pfft. Amateur. You don't type in text when you're in pain from being stabbed. That'd be weird. If someone stabbed you you wouldn't take the time to type out the wor

Red, even when being stabbed, always hits the submit button. He can't let grievous bodily harm stop him from posting! XD