RMN VALENTINE'S COMMUNITY GAM

Gotta up that post score~ Amiright? :DDD
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Makerscore is life. Post count is love. This is RMN.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Marrend
Makerscore is life. Post count is love. This is RMN.

The higher your post count, the lower your gam mak.
Life or love - you cannot have both. Not on RMN, in any case.
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Well I'll definetly post who my first match is and i'll post a screenshot.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=unity
author=Red_Nova
Pfft. Amateur. You don't type in text when you're in pain from being stabbed. That'd be weird. If someone stabbed you you wouldn't take the time to type out the wor
Red, even when being stabbed, always hits the submit button. He can't let grievous bodily harm stop him from posting! XD

WITNESS
author=unity
author=Red_Nova
Pfft. Amateur. You don't type in text when you're in pain from being stabbed. That'd be weird. If someone stabbed you you wouldn't take the time to type out the wor
Red, even when being stabbed, always hits the submit button. He can't let grievous bodily harm stop him from posting! XD

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Red_Nova

No, you sing. Oh wait sorry, that's opera.

Also Joseph...what? Did they try and help the guy before they took a photo?
God damn, I love Ace conditional branches. ;^;~<3

They let you check name changessssss
nhubi i've got no idea >_>
Myth says he was playing League of Legends and got stabbed in the back. He still played through it because it was the last game necessary to get him gold.
it's a common story here in brazil lol (like, they mention it a lot)

nhubi
Note to self, don't play games in public in Brazil. Good to know.
oh, apparently this was in some other small SA country.
but anyway, yeah, ours is a pretty vast country, we've got our handful of weirdnesses and dangerous places xDD
nhubi
Last time I was in South America (which admittedly was a while ago) I never had anything but great responses and helpful and friendly people...well until I got to Cusco, but that's another story. Brazil is unfortunately one of the few places in SA I haven't been to (unless you count a very quick border crossing at the Iguaçu Falls). I'll have to get there one day.
Drop me a word if you feel like visiting Latin America's biggest port, the beautiful beach city of Santos! 'Tis where I live.

And it's kinda unimpressive. Feels like a country town, but with all the fancy and 1h from Brazil's New York; São Paulo.

also we got the biggest and most beautiful beach garden in the world. It's there in the guinnes book. But our water is muddy and dark lololololo >_____>'
That "Victoria" picture is beautiful.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=JosephSeraph
Drop me a word if you feel like visiting Latin America's biggest port, the beautiful beach city of Santos! 'Tis where I live.

And it's kinda unimpressive. Feels like a country town, but with all the fancy and 1h from Brazil's New York; São Paulo.

also we got the biggest and most beautiful beach garden in the world. It's there in the guinnes book. But our water is muddy and dark lololololo >_____>'

It looks like twenty miles this way. The last time I was attending a Spanish class, our teacher traveled to Brazil for X-mass. He returned at the end of January, three weeks later than he was supposed to.

phew!
So, random bachelor/ettes are done! The whole character set-up is complete. I just have to fill in the question/answer areas, make it so that points can be added and then work on the dates themselves!

I'm going to make this~ Even in spite of the toothache that struck me down earlier or the storms that made me lose a bunch of progress when the electricity cut out this morning. ^.^

Even I'm getting a bit excited now~
nhubi
Joseph, I most definitely will.
;_; Unless I get Ace working, I won't be able to join in on the fun.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Argh, imagining I'd have to sit in that room... Liberty, that is torture!

Oh wait, we're supposed to talk about love and sappy stuff? Well, uh... Yeah, I totally love Conditional Branches, too. ;)

Good luck finishing the game. Don't stress yourself out too much.