RMN DEMOGRAPHICS

Ocean
Resident foodmonster
New York, US.

I would move but I don't have the funds and I don't know where to, and NY has good pizza....... : ( )
Flo-Rida of the Estados Unidados!
Never lived anywhere else.
author=Yellow Magic
London massive o/

Represent! Where are you based? I've moved around a lot but have been settled in Walthamstow for two years this week.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Lived in Fulham for a couple years, but have been living in Islington (the side close to Camden) since Sept 2013
I'm from the UK but I live in Tokyo, Japan.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Maine, USA (which is basically Canada). No bagged milk, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aroostook_War
author=Yellow Magic
Lived in Fulham for a couple years, but have been living in Islington (the side close to Camden) since Sept 2013

Rad! I work in the Archway end of Islington. I used to live in Angel many years ago, myself.
Yellow Magic
Oh wow - looks like an RMN Meet at Nurvuss' workplace is in order!!!
RMN Pizza Party at the Community Centre! We'll invite the under-5s playgroup and the Asian elders lunch group!
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Born Brooklyn,N.Y., moved to upstate N.Y.

Now Boynton Beach, FL. U.S.A.

And I often wonder why people don't fill out their profile info so other might find someone near them to get in touch with and talk game making or......
I live in Singapore here. :)

Incidentally, the closest person I can meet is Archeia.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Maybe I can get a little rowboat to sail across the Tasman Sea to visit my friends suzy, Liberty and nhubi. It might take a little while, though.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
kentona
I own one square foot of a private island in Maine! We should get together some time!

E:
http://www.pressherald.com/2014/12/24/game-maker-cards-against-humanity-buys-remote-maine-island-and-changes-its-name-to-hawaii-2/

I had never even heard of this, even though I live less than an hour away. Wow.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
TEXAS! YEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW

POW POW MFERS
author=Craze
kentona
I own one square foot of a private island in Maine! We should get together some time!

E:
http://www.pressherald.com/2014/12/24/game-maker-cards-against-humanity-buys-remote-maine-island-and-changes-its-name-to-hawaii-2/
I had never even heard of this, even though I live less than an hour away. Wow.
I should mail you my flag, so that you may plant it for me in the name of RMN.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=CashmereCat
Maybe I can get a little rowboat to sail across the Tasman Sea to visit my friends suzy, Liberty and nhubi. It might take a little while, though.

Pffft, nothing worthwhile is easy.
Yellow Magic
author=nurvuss
RMN Pizza Party at the Community Centre! We'll invite the under-5s playgroup and the Asian elders lunch group!

Anything to get the Daily Mail's hate