[RMVX ACE] TO START THE NES JAM,I NEED A SCRIPT OR SOMETHING FOR BITMAP FONTS.

Pages: 1
Hiya,I'm going to start a NES Jam in 2015(Develop NES-Style games)!
For that,I only need a script or something like that to replace the anti-aliased fonts with pixelated ones.Note that I use RPG Maker VX Ace to create NES Jams!
I've seen a few games makes good use of the Press Start font, which still has the anti-aliasing but looks pretty good. I haven't quite gotten it to work the way I want it to, but clearly others have.

Then there's always Victor's Sfonts. I'm not too happy with the results, but I do have an NES-style font that works with it. The spacing is all off and the letters are too big, but the important thing is that is works. I can give it to you if you want to take a look at it. Otherwise, good luck and let me know, because I'd be interested to see what you come up with!
author=nemojbatkastle
I've seen a few games makes good use of the Press Start font, which still has the anti-aliasing but looks pretty good. I haven't quite gotten it to work the way I want it to, but clearly others have.

Then there's always Victor's Sfonts. I'm not too happy with the results, but I do have an NES-style font that works with it. The spacing is all off and the letters are too big, but the important thing is that is works. I can give it to you if you want to take a look at it. Otherwise, good luck and let me know, because I'd be interested to see what you come up with!

Thank you,I'm gonna give it a try (^_^)
That one worked very well,now I can launch a NES Jam!Thanks a bunch |•‿•|Announcement Time!|•‿•|
Pages: 1