SOOZ ARTS AWW YISS

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=unity
Sooz drew me for the Valentine's game face-set. (I think this was the exact expression I was making when I asked if she'd draw me XD)

Pretty much. Uni is like moe personified. :3
SUCH LOVELY ARTS <3 You have a beautiful eye for design, and very clean line art. I can't do clean digital line art for the life of me ;_; *Lacks patience*
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Awwwww that's an adorable pic of Unity, Sooz :D

author=Sooz
I saw it said elsewhere: The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago. The second best time to plant a tree is right now.

I like this quote a whole bunch~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Red_Nova
I wish I had that idea. That seemed a lot better than the Fast Times at Aremen High leftover I ended up using.

Funny you should mention this, since I pretty much did the same thing. Though, I briefly considered submitting an old avatar that I had (and make an accompanying sprite).
I really like your art! Your character designs and line art are great. I especially like the patchwork-looking lady with the two different hair textures.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Sooz
Here's something I did for the vidya OTP thrad because nobody else loves this pairing. :(

Sooz

Yeah been playing a lot of Smash recently. This is one of my mains.

ETA:
*Shows it to Unity*

Uni: Eeee! So cute! *her face drops slowly from delighted to disturbed.*

Sooz: ...?

Uni: ...my brain said, "The zapper killed them all."
Sooz

I had a dream that I was drawing a goomba skeleton, so I decided to make my dreams a reality. I am p. much a modern Merlin, the greatest wizard of our time.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Hahaha, Unity's comment... but, I really like that Duck Hunt pic! The texture on the fur and the feathers is so good.

That said, I have the worst time against Duck Hunt, they just have so many explosions and poncho guys and long-range smashes, blaaah.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
200x Awesome!
Sooz
author=slash
That said, I have the worst time against Duck Hunt, they just have so many explosions and poncho guys and long-range smashes, blaaah.

They are a super pain in the ass cheap ranged character and soak up damage like nobody's business.

So basically what I am saying is I probably like them because they are cheap as hell. :V (Though in general I am just a fan of gimmicky ranged characters, as my other mains are ROB, Mega Man, and occasionally Wii Fit Trainer.)
Sooz
More shipping nonsense
Sooz
Any of you kids into the Markiplier?

unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your art is so unffffffffffffff it melts me and i have to recompose and it's annoying recomposing especially when it's unexpected because sometimes there's stuff on the floor and my organism merges with it and then it's a pain to separate from those objects again stop melting me with your awesomeness
Sooz
I recommend you invest in lead shielding. Thanks <3
author=Sooz
More shipping nonsense

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS SHIP THIS MORNING....

give me ff6 lesbians or give me death so hey thanks for helping me avoid death and providing lesbians
Sooz
I am glad my shipping goggles could save a life!

Also holy shit hi people visiting from the spotlight :O
Dunk Hunt Dog!! So cute! You should totally do Mega Man next :D

*Spotlight brought me here*

http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/16706/?post=647338 There's a lot of other Smash Bros players on RMN, although I think I might be the only one who plays almost every night. Oh, Miracle too.
author=Sooz
Yeah been playing a lot of Smash recently. This is one of my mains.

ETA:
*Shows it to Unity*

Uni: Eeee! So cute! *her face drops slowly from delighted to disturbed.*

Sooz: ...?

Uni: ...my brain said, "The zapper killed them all."

Awwwwwww, I really like this one.