SOOZ ARTS AWW YISS

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Link_2112
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/16706/?post=647338There's a lot of other Smash Bros players on RMN, although I think I might be the only one who plays almost every night. Oh, Miracle too.

I'm a little worried about playing anything with other people; I'm not very good at a lot of video games!
You can play against me! I am very out of practice. ...not that I am ever online, though.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Nobody hated the last one, so here's another Markiplier thing:

I REALLY LIKE THESE COMIC COVERS they're very stylish~ Are they fanart or commissions? <W<
Sooz
Fanart. I can do commishes of these, tho!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Fun fact, I once has a job as a bunny walker.

Seriously, I got paid to take rabbits on leashes in the park.
Sooz
That sounds like an amazing job.
that doesn't seem real
author=Sooz
Fanart. I can do commishes of these, tho!

Heehee, I'll keep it in mind if I ever have money burnin' a hole in my pocket. <W<
Sooz I love your picture of Duck Hunt :) so cute. I really admire the way you drew the dog, the ears look so floppy and his face looks soft and saggy... it makes me want to scratch his belly. I noticed that the wall/carpet background looks retro too. Great job.

If I link back here, do you mind if I share that image on the Duck Hunt forums on Smash Boards? (Smash bros forum) I know they'll love it

by the way, don't listen to Link about Mega Man... you should draw a picture of Wii Fit Trainer instead! xD we're having an RMN smash bros tournament in August, I hope we can all play then! in the meantime I look forward to your next works :D
We're having an RMN Smash tournament?
Sooz
author=Miracle
Sooz I love your picture of Duck Hunt :) so cute. I really admire the way you drew the dog, the ears look so floppy and his face looks soft and saggy... it makes me want to scratch his belly. I noticed that the wall/carpet background looks retro too. Great job.

I was actually designing it to look like a hunting lodge. I think the retro look is a side effect of the base color of the image.

If I link back here, do you mind if I share that image on the Duck Hunt forums on Smash Boards? (Smash bros forum) I know they'll love it

Yeah, sure! If you don't mind, please link to my portfolio site. :D

Sooz
Just finished this thing

ooo pretty *scrolls right* AAAAAAAHHH!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Great stuff, Sooz! I really like the Markiplier fan arts, but that last one was both pretty and scary at the same time!
Sooz
The funny thing is, I never thought of it as scary while working on it.
unity
You're magical to me.
Sooz has exposed herself to such a high quantity of super-grade creepiness that that picture doesn't even register XD
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I guess it was scary to me because it was so unexpected. Like kentona, I only saw the girl and the scenery. Then I noticed the scroll bar, scrolled right andOHMYGODALIENS!
Sooz
author=Sooz
Probably helps for me that it's part of a setting that's explicitly populated almost entirely by monsters

Oh my god i'm so into all of that 8(

P-P-PLUS MONSTER LESBIANS... i want a monster girlfriend