SOOZ ARTS AWW YISS

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I was looking at a random My Little Pony name generator and for some reason one of the results was “Anomaly” and then this happened.

I apologize to any MLP fans here.
author=Sooz
So I decided to do a crossover of Free Spirits and Patchwork and Lace:

Some people are apparently more interested in being suspicious of Creatures of Darkness than learning the Charleston.

Hey, this is cool! I don't know what it is, but I like the expressions and the composition.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
So here's an armor design I need to use in a future project:

(I misinterpreted someone's avatar in a vidya gaem.)
Sooz
You do understand the concept of "context," yes?
Sooz
I've seen the philosophy seriously expressed before, and you haven't exactly shown yourself to be the kind of person who WOULDN'T take that argument seriously, mang.
chemistry cat, please post more images. (they are really cool and the lines are slick)
business cat wants them!
please!
don't anger bussiness cat

oh god. please.
i usually interpret :P at the end of a sentence as "i say that seriously but i don't care either way"

also yeah we need some manservice thrown in every here and there too plEASE HEAR OUR PLEAS CREATORS OF THE WORLD also that mlp thing omg its actually cool
Sooz
author=fearful
chemistry cat, please post more images. (they are really cool and the lines are slick)
business cat wants them!
please!
don't anger bussiness cat

oh god. please.

Thanks! Technically it is a derg not a catte

author=JosephSeraph
also yeah we need some manservice thrown in every here and there too plEASE HEAR OUR PLEAS CREATORS OF THE WORLD also that mlp thing omg its actually cool

I try to do manservice but I get way too flustered and self-conscious to finish most of them :(

Here is a fanart I did for one of my favo podcasts. It is about bad books and a bulldog that occasionally shows up on the recordings.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Hahaha awesome. That dog looks so damn happy and proper.
ohhhh oh no. ah damn. i misgendered ugh... mis...species
the animal. it's a derg technically. but it's a derg non the less. this messes everything up, it's an alliteration (chemistry catte).... damn it. ok from now on you are your name Sooz.

hmmm interesting. so it's kind of like a review for a bad movie/game. but for books? this is very interesting!

nice derggggg too! aww it's so cute and happy i want to pet it

*be sure to show them (the podcast) your fanart too, if not happen already... it's real nice!

(free marketing of Sooz to potential Sooz patrons.)
Sooz
Been pickin at this thing for months.

unity
You're magical to me.
Wow, you finally finished? It's gorgeous! :DDDDD
Whoa, nice! I love all the intricate detailing and the design of the scene. Creepy and cool.
Sooz
So I done some Valentine's cheesecake filler for Patchwork and Lace this week because my art time was spent on an actual professional endeavor. I did the map.

Sooz
I go to entirely too much work when I run tabletop games...

It's okay, I once made an empty OKC profile template for people to fill out for my own RP group. OTL OTL OTL

elijah seems nice though, we could be meeting them if they were into coffee <W<
Sooz
Haha, Elijah, sadly, is dead. He asploded into a horrible tree monster, along with the rest of his band, on account of adulterated alchemical potions. :(

Dude with the glitchy avatar was his boyfriend-via-said-potions and committed suicide after realizing he was partly responsible for the whole thing. Unfortunately for him, his roomie decided to copy his ghost to the hard drive. Because that's a thing that can happen.

I like internet ghosts is all.