SOOZ ARTS AWW YISS

hello sooz (yay 100th post)

Dude with the glitchy avatar was his boyfriend-via-said-potions and committed suicide after realizing he was partly responsible for the whole thing. Unfortunately for him, his roomie decided to copy his ghost to the hard drive. Because that's a thing that can happen.

I like internet ghosts is all.

i really wish i knew what you meant XD
I like, creative writing.

As for the professional endevor, congratz on making the map.

In regards to the ink image, nice use of many many small details!

Referenceing the two ladies, it's very warm and cute!

I don't get the plentyoffreaks image.
Dead dude with plants growing out of them is neat!

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Not much to get; I'm running a tabletop game set in modern world but with secret supernatural stuff, and I figured at least some of the supernatural types would a) be dateless losers and 2) prefer to date other supernatural types rather than deal with a human freaking out.

And then I put an internet ghost in it.
so it's like a table top game in rl?
that's really cool! like there's a board, with pieces on it? and lots of complicated rules? or uncomplicated rules?

oh snap i found your webcomix
Sooz, your art is really nice and expressive. The way you put your scenes together and the colors you use have a lot to say.

Keep up the great work!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=fearful
so it's like a table top game in rl?
that's really cool! like there's a board, with pieces on it? and lots of complicated rules? or uncomplicated rules?

Tabletop RPG, specifically Savage Worlds. It's basically play pretend with action figures, but with actual rules. :D

author=Aetherrevival
Sooz, your art is really nice and expressive. The way you put your scenes together and the colors you use have a lot to say.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot! :D I'm always unsure about my colors, because I don't really have the best color sense ever, so I have to just follow all the color theory rules and hope I haven't made something terrible on accident. :V
Sooz
Went to a restaurant with paper tablecloths. Joy!

Bonus content: Mom's doodles!
Sooz

Uni & I are doin a game jam thing.
Sooz

Been on a creepy kick, so I doodled this at the hairdresser's.
I hope the hairdresser thought it was cool!
I know I like it! It's so cool~<3
Sooz
Sooz
Oh hay I forgot to show off over here!

1) Jim Sterling did a thing and I did a fanart

2) More pixel junk

3) Also done a fanart for the Scared Yet? podcast
Dunno why but that raven gives me old adventure game vibes.
That situation when you need a specific item you forgot hours ago and now you cannot get past the raven and you rage for two days before resetting :D

The Raven jumps at you.
You try to fight it but it is no use.
While struggling it pecks at your eyes.
You are blind and bleeding...
...if only you had a gem to distract it.
HERE IS WHERE YOUR ADVENTURE ENDS
GAME OVER
Sooz
It's situations like this where I wish there were a "like" button.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Is... is that crow only using two colors minus the black? H-holy...

*Quits everything*
I was going to ask if you were the one who did that Jim Sterling bit, did you know he tweeted it? Well done!
Sooz
author=Red_Nova
Is... is that crow only using two colors minus the black? H-holy...

*Quits everything*

Admittedly, it's easy with something all black.

It's taken a lot of studying of old NES art to understand a bit of how it works! (And then I go ahead and cheat anyway!)

author=Toaster_Team
I was going to ask if you were the one who did that Jim Sterling bit, did you know he tweeted it? Well done!

Yup, I follow him. (And sent him the link :3 ) Thanks!
Sooz
Doin designs for another Unigaem! Magical girls!