SOOZ ARTS AWW YISS

You are a diverse lad, aren't you, Sooz? ^_^ Or lass, not sure which as of yet~ Love the diverse gallery you have going.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I'm a ladytype. And thanks! :DDD It's a lot of fun hopping around among different media and styles.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
INKTOBER TIME!

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
G!

Those are looking great Soozy, good luck Inking with Dogges! :D
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Well shaped letters and cute pups. i should get to ink something too.
Really liking the dogs. Perspective seems to be off in A I think?

Man I love ink (and pencil). No digital art can ever come close to those mediums imho.
Sooz
author=Toaster_Team
Perspective seems to be off in A I think?

Afghans have weird-ass faces.
Sooz
INKTOBER MORE LIKE DOGTOBER!!!!

Sooz
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
nice nice nice
reading it now
Sooz
Hooray! :D
Sooz
That is the most adorable and sparkly Cthulhu I have seen in a while, haha :D
Sooz
The world needs more sparkly elder gods IMO

Fuck the haters, glitter owns
Sooz

This is all I can think of when using Stoutland Search in a populated area.

Dogs are rude.
But is Nebby in the damn bag?
Wait, are butt-sniffing Pokemon a thing now? :D
Sooz
author=Liberty
But is Nebby in the damn bag?

You know the answer in your heart.

author=Luiishu535
Wait, are butt-sniffing Pokemon a thing now? :D

Well, there was growlithe/arcanine in the first one, so presumably there have always been butt-sniffing pogles.
Congratulations on being tweeted by Jim Sterling again. I'm jealous!
Sooz
Aw, thanks! The secret is to email him and link him the thing you done. ;)