WHAT HAPPENED TO RMN'S SEXY BLUE BACKGROUND?

Pages: first 12 next last
The slate blue is making me monotonous and staid.
I thought you removed it @_@
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I thought you removed it @_@
it wasn't me! First the site went pink, then blue, then our names got restored to normalcy, but the background is now a slate blue solid colour.

I mean, it's a nice colour and matches our tess... and the "flat" aesthetic is all the rage now.
you have the power sempai, change it back!! X3
It was me! Felt like we needed a bit of a change :-P
welp as long as there was a reason!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
It kinda feels like springtime or easter colors... Although I do kinda miss the pink.
The pink was a nice touch for the holiday.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
never forget who wields the true power of rmn
I am but a puppet dictator.
I may have begged anky to change it to pink for Valentine's Day, though I was also surprised by the blue.

I don't mind it. I think a change is nice now and again.
Man, you guys are no fun at all! Fine! Have your crazy background back!
I miss the slate blue
Do you want to bop him, anky, or should I? ;p

See, you never really miss something until it's gone. People should appreciate the nice blue background a lot more now~ Yep, that's totally the whole reason for making it pink there's no other reason you all now really appreciate the background and default name colours a wholelotmoreyupyupyup>.>
Libby change my name back to pink :C
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO!!!

WHAT DO I DO WHAT? O-O
Your party must all agree for one does not take on a level 77 boss without first making sure all the group are on board.

To slay this beast you will need a full party of adventurers. Until then, you will remain without the epic loots.

Actually, it might be best to ask the DM since they're the one in charge of the journey.
I'm pretty sure our agreement was that unless they complain we can keep it.
Pages: first 12 next last