[RM2K3] TROUBLE WITH HYPER PATCHER 2 AND RESOURCE HACKER

Pages: 1
This is all related to Cherry's patches and work-arounds for rm2k3.

I've downloaded the Better Auto-Entry patched RPG_RT v1.08 and can successfully patch it again using Hyper Patcher 2.01 to allow 126 pictures instead of only 50. The problem is, following the steps laid out on Cherry's site, you have to then again open up the RPG_RT using resource hacker and edit some strings. Specifically...

RCDATA → TFORMEVCMD11110 → 0

When I open the RPG_RT file in resource hacker, the only path I can find that is similar but not exactly the path laid out above is...

RCDATA → TFORMLCFGAMEMAIN → 0

When I select "0", I receive a pop-up notification informing me "Stream read error", and I can't access it.

I already thought maybe this was connected to the fact I used a pre-patched version of RPG_RT, but even clean versions of RPG_RT v1.08 give me the same problem with the same path differing from the one outlined in Cherry's tutorial from his site.

I'm at a loss. I've done this before using an older windows OS and had no problem patching the Better-Auto Entry RPG_RT using cherry's Hyper Patcher 2. Could it be Windows 8.1? That seems unlikely but I just don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Any help or assistance from people who have experience with the Hyper Patcher would be greatly appreciated!
There's actually an .ips version of the betterAutoEnterPatch right here. For easier mixing of different patches and such.

author=drenrin2120
Any help or assistance from people who have experience with the Hyper Patcher

I have nigh to none experience with it.

download RM2k9
download DBX.ini (instructions within the file)

Also:
author=drenrin2120
swap the overlay priorities so that pictures appear above battle animations

download dyn0.20 (if you haven't patched DynRPG onto your RPG_RT already)

Open the DynRPG.ini (config file) inside your project folder and copy & paste the following below the line [QuickPatches]:
PicOverBAni=4A3ED8,A8DD,4A3EDF,51F3,4A3EE4,3CDF,4A3EEB,3DE5
Thank you so damn much! I was able to patch my RPG_RT file with everything I needed! Dyn, better auto entry, Change pic/animation priority, AND up to 126 pictures! This is amazing. Thank you!
Pages: 1