WHY?

Pages: 1
http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/142/

Why are you approving obvious crap like this? I don't mind newbie attempts, but this is so obviously a joke. And to know it comes from Grod, it's obviously some sort of odd way to annoy the members and staff of the website.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Currently, the policy is to allow nigh everything submitted.

That'll be changed soon.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Right. I didn't approve it, nor do I know who did, but unfortunately it is consistant with other games we have allowed. I will tell you I have discussed this kind of content before on the staff forum and that WIP is setting about constructing a much more efficient games policy that will be designed to show off what our users can really do.

If I had my way, this upcoming policy would be retroactive to the opening of the site and anyone whose games no longer meet our standards would be sent a message detailing to them our new standards and how they can update their game to meet them. If they do not comply, their games would be removed from the site and placed back into the queue until they make the changes.
Removed outright or just relegated to a bin? It's kind of mean just to say "Your game isn't good enough for our elitist standards. Sorry" *BAHLETE* Not everyone can be as awesome as me right off the bat.

We could call it a Work In Progress section, or WIP for short.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
It would just be removed from public viewing until they comply with the new submissions standards. Not everyone can be kentona, but they can wait until they have a viable product before submitting a game with a one line description and a screen of the RPG Maker 2003 default title screen.

Also, this is just my opinion and should not be construed as official site policy or a decision made by WIP.
Pages: 1