[REVIEW REQUEST]

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Liberty
...it's already on the list...
I was providing an update since there was a big one.

@Sated: I'm working on it again, should be completed at some point in the coming months.
Name: The Great Empty
Link: Here
Genre: Sci-fi resource managment exploration game, would be a somewhat accurate description.
Estimated length: 30 minutes, probably less.
Small description: You play as a biologist searching the galaxy for titanic creatures.
Special requests: I have a very specific reason to ask for a review, people that played the game said that while the gameplay is interesting, they would probably tire of a full game with it. So I'm looking for suggestions on what I can do to change this. The story can safely be ignored, because there's not much of it in the demo, it's mostly a demo that shows off the gameplay.
Name: Because We're Here ~ Mohnblume und Blauerose
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/7849/
Genre: Visual Novel
Estimated length: 2-3 Hours
Small description: Anti-dating-sim set in alternate World War One. Dark comedy. An otome for non-otome fans.
Special requests: Being a visual novel, it's quite a story-centric game. I already have a review but I'd quite like to see what someone else thought too, because I'm really not sure they finished the demo (which is kind of necessary to understand the game at all as there's a huge shift in tone (and even debatably genre)) ^^
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
Name: A Multiclassed Bard's Tale
Link: Clicky
Genre: Comedy
Estimated length: One ending: 10 mins Full game: 30-40 mins
Small description: An Evil Overlord's son is awaiting Heroes marching toward his father's lair. He promptly is defeated, unless the player decides to cheat (don't cheat, the game is shortened 75% if you do. Only do so if you plan multiple playthroughs).
Special requests: Nothing too special, but some commentary on the story and its coherency would be nice.
I've been meaning to review yours mjshi, will get on it next.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
Yay, thanks, Kylalia! Your reviews are always very informative ^_^
Name: Shards
Link: Here
Genre: Psychological hardcore tactical RPG. I think.
Estimated length: 2-3 hours.
Small description: A short RPG with emphasis on deterministic and hard as balls challenging combat. Also, sound-based puzzles.
Special requests: I'd like to get feedback about the combat, mostly, though anything helps. Video footage would also be nice, though not a must.
A Multiclassed Bard's Tale

I may tackle The Great Empty sometimes, can't believe nobody did that yet.
(sorry for doing things out of order, by the by..^^)

EDPVincent, is it long-winded challenging combat or rather fast-paced?
author=Kylaila
A Multiclassed Bard's TaleI may tackle The Great Empty sometimes, can't believe nobody did that yet.
(sorry for doing things out of order, by the by..^^)

EDPVincent, is it long-winded challenging combat or rather fast-paced?

The duration increases as the game progresses, but the average length is of 2-3 minutes. To make up for this, the number of battles is smaller than in a traditional RPG.
watermark
Got me my shiny new MZ
Name: Blacksword Chronicles
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/8046/
Genre: Fantasy RPG
Estimated length: 1.5 ~ 2.5 hours
Small description: Intense, action-packed RPG in a dark and vivid world of sword and sorcery. Featuring a custom battle system focused on sword fights.
Special requests: Please do an official review and rating for the game. Thanks! If "arcade" type games requiring fast reflexes are not your thing, then pick the EASY difficulty for better enjoyment. Otherwise play using the NORMAL difficulty.
author=watermark
Name: Blacksword Chronicles
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/8046/
Estimated length: 1.5 ~ 2.5 hours
Small description: Intense, action-packed RPG in a dark and vivid world of sword and sorcery. Featuring a custom battle system focused on sword fights.
Special requests: Please do an official review and rating for the game. Thanks! If "arcade" type games requiring fast reflexes are not your thing, then pick the EASY difficulty for better enjoyment. Otherwise play using the NORMAL difficulty.

Sorry for making you wait, by the way. I've been distracted by Steam games lately... XD

I'll start the review today, I promise!
Name: Ink Travellers
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/7951/
Genre: A mix of RPG and Adventure
Estimated length: Quite exactly 1 hour
Small description: Two boys gain a key which opens a path into their books.
There they search for a special birthday pressent for their ill grandpa.
Special requests: Just a usual review :3
It was made for the igmc so I plan to expand it a bit. So any recommendations are welcome but not neccessary.
Name: Descendant of Truth (RM2K)
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6381/
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy RPG
Estimated length: Oh goodness. It's been so long since I opened it... One or two hours, perhaps?
Small description: Take on the role of a youth with an unusual past shrouded in mystery, raised in a futuristic setting under the tutelage of a mighty yet questionable space armada.
Special requests: I'm just throwing this out there as the project I've devoted the most time out of any other project to, and as a focus for any RM2K lovers out there to take a look at. It's horribly aged, and my younger days well show in a majority of the early design and story. I'm mainly looking for some inspiration if anyone thinks the story is worth salvaging (barring some much needed cleaning up, of course!) after all this time. I started it over fifteen years ago in a badly translated RPG Tsukuru 2 for the SNES! There's also the possibility of reworking the entire story in VX Ace, which is the more probable solution for the title.
@watermark: Review's done! Now the only thing left is for it to be approved... ;)
And review's up! Hope you like it watermark! :)
Name: Estopolus (RMVX)
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/4456/
Estimated length: 10-20 Hours
Small description: Classic old School SNES Styled RPG :)
Special requests: There exists one review but it was made for the very first demo and as such does not reflect the final game's quality. So a re-review would be nice :) The Game Site also features a walkthrough^^
Name: Steel Spirit SaGa
Link: The current demo
Genre: Medieval Fantasy.
Estimated length: one to two hours.
Small description: Fan-made sequel to SaGa Frontier 2.
Special requests: to mainly see if the demo is enjoyable and if the difficulty is reasonable.
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Name: Kiddos Puzzcade
Link: Game page
Genre: Puzzle.
Estimated Length: about 20 minutes.
Small description: sorta "proof-of-concept"-ish puzzle game in which you alternate between characters in order to open a door in each level.
Special requests: just to see if the overall concept is enjoyable and if the levels are fun or not. Please forgive me for my usage of First Seed Material.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I played and reviewed Kiddos Puzzcade. Should be online soon.
Living up to your title, I see. Damn, but that was fast~