[REVIEW REQUEST]

Name: Mars Underground
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/8513/downloads/7991/
Genre: Adventure
Estimated length: 1 hour
Small description:
Mars has just moved to a new city with his family. It's his first day at a new school.
Except every day is his first day at a new school.
Every morning Mars wakes up and relives the same day.
Every night the world ends.
Special requests: Extra cheese, a bucket of ice and a parade of dancing unicorns.
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Can someone please review Dragon Ascension again, please? It has changed quite a bit since confasus reviewed it. Like many of the balancing issues have been fixed, some maps redone, the game was made more fun, new characters, new bosses, more story, 3 new secret bosses, and more! Please give it a fair chance at a review. Please?
https://rpgmaker.net/games/8486/
Estimated length: 1-2 hours

Thx in advance :)
Name: Dread Islands
Link: Right here.
Genre: Post-apocalyptic RPG.
Estimated length: Probably 2 hours at the moment, estimated a few more hours once it's complete.
Small description: Standard ATB rpg (like FF6) with a focus on story.
Special requests: I'd like a review of everything, but story is the most important aspect.

Hello, I found this part of the forum thanks to Mirak

Name: Nsala Liberation
Link: https://rpgmaker.net/games/6309/
Genre: Adventure/Puzzle
Estimated length: 10 - 15 hours
Small description: A Zelda style adventure game that has a unique African theme to it. Unlike most adventure games you won't go around killing monsters because I didn't want to make a game like that, so it's more focused on puzzles. You'll play as a woman trying to save her family and her people from rogue spirits.
Special requests: For review purposes, I highly suggest playing on Normal Mode. If you find a segment or boss that's really difficult remember there is an invincibility item similar to what Nintendo has implemented in recent Mario and Donkey Kong games as ways to help people who are struggling. Also, keep in mind the Call Clua spell is your built in walkthrough for both directions and help. And please visit Tingtembo in the game to pinpoint emblem locations, that feature is optional but I'm mentioning all this because older reviews mentioned troubles with navigation. I've now implemented tons and tons of stuff to help you both solve puzzle and navigate so hopefully it wont be an issue.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I've recently uploaded my first ever finished game and I'd like to know what skills I have to improve to make that engaging story-driven game everyone looks for.

Name: Temple of Memories
Link: https://rpgmaker.net/games/8988/
Genre: Adventure RPG
Estimated length: 40-50 minutes
Small description: A group of friends gets trapped in some ruin and has to find a way to get out.
Special requests: Look for any grammar errors and/or possible continuety errors please!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A review for Megaman Tournament has arrived!

Man, when was the last time one of these requests was fulfilled?

*Edit: I seriously wonder what happened to nhubi?
Thank God, I was wondering if anyone was still bothering to do the requests in this topic. Maybe I should link to it in the Meat thread.
Marrend
author=Liberty
Maybe I should link to it in the Meat thread.

I don't know if anybody payed any attention to it, but, I made mention of it.
I saw that but figured a double-link wouldn't go astray for the new page. >.<)b
Marrend
Fair enough!

*As a point of information, I tried checking the gamepages of Feral Solidarity and Zero Gear Fighters, and both have Anti-Climbing Paint.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Name: Oblivion Quest
Link: https://rpgmaker.net/games/8687/
Genre: JRPG
Estimated length: about 2-3 hours maybe
Small description: "Created for RMN’s “Swap in the Middle with You~” event, Oblivion Quest is a JRPG dungeon-crawler inspired by NES/Famicom classics such as Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior. Wield the power of four unique heroes to vanquish challenging foes, solve tricky puzzles, and level up to become the strongest among warriors!"
Special requests: none

I'd appreciate it as this game could use some love.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Don't worry. It's a feature. There will be review s in no time.
author=Marrend
Fair enough!

*As a point of information, I tried checking the gamepages of Feral Solidarity and Zero Gear Fighters, and both have Anti-Climbing Paint.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll remove them from the list.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Hey, I know the reviewer is supposed to do this, but my game "Temple of Memories" has been reviewed, you can sratch it off the list now.

Would it be ok if I linked the review here?
That's all fine. As long as I know it's been done~
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hopefully, I will manage to write reviews for The Saddest Song and Oblivion Quest next week. OQ will be probably under-educated as I've bnever plaid DQ games and like everything with their graphics.
author=Corfaisus
Name: Mystic Dawn
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6909/
Genre: Fantasy RPG
Estimated length: 1 hour
Small description: A post-finale RPG centered around a world's remaining loose end(s), including the one(s) you make for yourself.
Special requests: Standard-fare review.

uhh i don't know whether i still should put it here, but i already made a review for this game here.
Marrend
I feel that linking to a review that would fulfill a request is absolutely a thing that should happen in this thread so that Liberty can remove said game from the list of games that have review-requests.

*Edit: Man, that just sounds incredibly awkward all the sudden.