MAPS WEEKLY!

unity
You're magical to me.
author=Liberty
There's a lot of edits I made to the set in CC so they aren't in their untouched glory. I cut out a lot of graphics and messed around quite a bit so...

Definitely wishing I hadn't said anything now. :/

;_; Sorry about that, I got enthusiastic just hearing about a possible new tileset.

If Liberty edited the set for her own needs, I don't think it's cool to just grab it. It's better to be on the look-out for the original and report back if anyone can find it.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I was joking. Well at first I was serious but I noticed that when I looked at the sprites :\
Well I hope I find the original site.
What I would like though is that somebody to create wolf rpg editor style characters for rpg maker 2003.

^Not by me.

I would convert them myself but those two are the only ones I found online.
I-I'm just kidding in the last sentence, guys. Don't take me super serious all the time. ^.^;

But yeah, if you wanted the whole set, taking from CC won't help because like I said, I edited quite a bit, splicing tilesets together and deleting the stuff I didn't need, so it's not all there. Sorry!
Frogge
Fouuuuuuund it!
http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=chipsets&type=bonusenterbrain

**Edit**
Apperentally the link doesn't work so here ya go

(The hide button did not work)
unity
You're magical to me.
I get a 404 on that link ;_;

EDIT: Thanks for putting the pics! I'm grabbing those now!
Frogge
Ahhh no problem
Also I got the wolf rpg editor problem solved

Solution 1:
I downloaded wolf rpg editor(which sadly doesn't have a translation, there is only a unfinished one)
I extracted the sprites and so far I was only able to convert these:
http://imgur.com/Z5zAQZW,vcnAhTK,EhZqJGU,hPWq4Iz,5SnnVSA,KAOwJZj,LLExhw5,Q3oaAs6,eXnmzF6

Solution 2:
I went to google translate and converted ''wolf rpg editor characters'' into japanese and a lot of things came up.

Now I'm searching for the bust creator :\
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I wanted to suggest you to search through some French sites,
cuz that is where I found majority of popular chapsets.

Edit: Their colors are so lovely.
Frogge
Guess what will be used in my new game XD
For the record, guys, the secret RTP isn't allowed for commercial use. It's still one of those illegal RTPs out there.
Frogge
author=Liberty
It's still one of those illegal RTPs out there.

Wait, so there are other RTPs out there too?
Man spending just one day with Liberty made me learn atleast 1000 things about rpg maker XD
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I know that some of these sci-fi chapsets are RTP.
I have a question too, what about other secret resources like
battlers and sprites?

Eddy, What is original resolution of these Wolfy sprites?
Frogge
See that's the problem. They always come in a different size so it is hard to have a template.
I belive it was something like 18x20 but I'm not sure.

***Edit***
Alright I'm 90% sure there is a bust creator for wolf rpg editor because I went to the japanese version of this site(that's what I like to call it hehe)which is this:
http://www.freem.ne.jp/
And most of the wolf rpg editor games have the same busts that look wonderful. I was wondering if there is a bust creator we can use to create something similar?
Example:
Frogge
Ohhh that'll come in handy :)
Okay, I finally got my World Map image done.

This is for the new game series I've started working on. In this picture is the Desert City that I have yet to think of a name for. Was too busy trying to map it out before Wednesday...no time for thinking.

Hope you like!

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Whoa. Somehow, I don't think I've seen the kingdom tiles used like that before. It really suits. Well done.

Reminds me of one of the cities in the Saracen campaign of Age of Empires II.
author=CashmereCat
Whoa. Somehow, I don't think I've seen the kingdom tiles used like that before. It really suits. Well done.

Reminds me of one of the cities in the Saracen campaign of Age of Empires II.

Thank you so much!! I'm pumped up now.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Firstly that's a massive city, so I'm assuming some kind of capital, and very well done. Secondly, you need full closure gates of some kind. If the city is so fortified with imposing crenelated walls and guard towers with vantage points all along the perimeter, not to mention the walls being built over the river, the open entrances look out of place.

Also would there be a way to reduce the size of the bridges (not sure if that's possible) but they are disproportionate to the size of everything else, especially the one in the bottom right, as it doesn't even have a road leading up to it, it just looks like a short cut over the river between green wedges.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I like that points of interest are clearly highlighted in your city. It is very solid and appealing map. I would probable be amazed by it in-game
The thing about bridges is, that there is too many of them. As nhubi pointed out the one without path is unnecessary as well as is to have two bridges next to each other. It would look so much more natural to have the path leading from the horizontal crossing and with this improvement you could delete the vertical bridge on the right and replace its access path with more palms and houses. Also I would consider recoloring pyramids as their yellow is clashing.
But hey, you got some good stuff in your pockets!