SO I FINALLY RELEASED A MUSIC PACK.

Pages: 1
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Howdy, RMN!

Been holding back on this, but I finally decided to release stuff publicly. This pack has 36 BGMs and 6 MEs of what I consider my best stuff.

Here's the trailer for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjyYOkoDAGE

It's available at RMW's Store: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/music/harmonic-fantasy

Feedback welcome of course. Hope you enjoy!

This is great stuff! I love the variety of instruments and sounds you use
Trailer sounds pretty damn good! I've only seen you comment on political issues around here, so I had no idea you were a composer. Though, looking at your name, maybe I should've realized sooner...

The only criticism I can give from the trailer is to be more careful with solo instruments, as there's some occasional overlapping notes. MIDI CC #127 or 126 should activate Mono mode on most devices and some software so you don't have to worry about it.
(PS: Can I ask what software, libraries, and such you used? I'm behind the times on what's out there nowadays.)
sinn
the original sinn
Whoa, pretty musics, with pretty art....
Can i know who's the cover artist?
harmonic
author=sinnelius
Whoa, pretty musics, with pretty art....
Can i know who's the cover artist?

Artist is Hirei from rpgmakerweb.

Thanks!
The preview video is private :/
I think this was pulled....
Happy
Devil's in the details
What do you mean? Are you saying that 7Soul's post history somehow makes the purpose of his account here questionable?

Edit: While we're at it, "curryisnice" seems to be a pretty big contributor to the site as well.
harmonic
author=Happy
What do you mean? Are you saying that 7Soul's post history somehow makes the purpose of his account here questionable?

Edit: While we're at it, "curryisnice" seems to be a pretty big contributor to the site as well.

Say wut ?
I would like to hear it, but it is block or let say "private only"

-RedRanzo

"I don't play games, but when I do I can play with my eye close"
Pages: 1