NESSY ART PRACTICE

Pages: first 12 next last
Just some art dump of all my art practices with some stuff and getting used to the program. ;v;)b

7 Drawings in 3 days!

Not in Mischief:

First Attempt

Second Attempt

Third Attempt

Fourth Attempt

Fifth Attempt

Sixth Attempt
unity
You're magical to me.
Absolutely lovely :DDDD <3
These look great. I love the shine on Annie's hair, and the whole of the last one (<3).
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
These are really cool! I dig the third one, and especially the design of the horns and everything in the fourth one :)

Nessy, are you just starting with Mischief? How do you like it so far, compared to something like Photoshop or other art programs? I've been playing around with PS for a long time for painting and other art stuff, and I don't know much about what other tools are out there.
What tool are you using?
Thank you Unity and Libby <3

author=slash
Nessy, are you just starting with Mischief? How do you like it so far, compared to something like Photoshop or other art programs? I've been playing around with PS for a long time for painting and other art stuff, and I don't know much about what other tools are out there.

I had it since Version 1.0 (as in the very beginning) and back then it was super limited. But I find it like my kind of art tool, I used to use it for some cover art illustrations I've done actually! So when 2.0.6 came out, I played a bit and I love the new feel.

As for how it's like, it depends on what you are trying to do. It's not really good if you want to do digital illustration for game usage. But if you just want to draw, it's a lovely tool. It's not as awesome as Clip Studio in terms of final art, etc. But I love it, haha

@Kentona here.
oooo you can gift this. Time to plan some sort of art event with this as a prize!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I had it since Version 1.0 (as in the very beginning) and back then it was super limited. But I find it like my kind of art tool, I used to use it for some cover art illustrations I've done actually! So when 2.0.6 came out, I played a bit and I love the new feel.

As for how it's like, it depends on what you are trying to do. It's not really good if you want to do digital illustration for game usage. But if you just want to draw, it's a lovely tool. It's not as awesome as Clip Studio in terms of final art, etc. But I love it, haha

Ah, cool! I'm totally gonna give it a shot, I didn't realize it was so affordable. Thanks for the help :D
Wow, these are fantastic! The designs are amazing and I love your use of lighting! I love your second attempt one, with the insect mount, the character on top is fantastically posed and lit. Great great stuff!
As speed paintings, they're very pretty. Good shading and anatomy, and smart conservation of detail.

However, as practice for drawing the Loch Ness monster, they're abject failures. I mean, only one picture even has something kinda lizardy in it, unless I am to believe that ol' Nessy is actually an animu girl.
@Spejoku thank you :D
@Turkeydawg, but I am the Loch Ness monster drawing Animu!

And I guess more speed painting :u
You stuff is like wow Nessa, wish I could draw like that.
sinn
the original sinn
It's Nessa being Mischief©us.

Great software aye! Got the beta awhile ago. Imagine if it could animate too!
T-thanks guys :D
I wanted to color my friend's lineart so muh dawg and I collaborated!

I completely forgot about this then libby told me to post here ;w;

unffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff <3; <3; <3; <3; <3;
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Glorious stuff!

Watch out for that near-tangency between the head of the tree monster and the top of your forest.
you forgot the bouquet of mushrooms
author=kentona
you forgot the bouquet of mushrooms

The most important part.
Pages: first 12 next last