NESSY ART PRACTICE

Pages: first prev 12 last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Wow, Nessy, you're really outshining some of my favourite digital artists! So glad to see this amazing stuff!

These are killer.
Kicks up. Summary~

And time to disappear again~
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Archeia_Nessiah
images here

Too good that I use this for for Health Project involving drug addiction... sorry, I said what? I said that it's really good that I'm infatuated with the art. Okay, that's awkward...
haha thanks :>

Since steam cards are out, here are some of the stuff I made for it. (can't really post em all @ _ @)

Collab with my darling~
awesome! For a split second I thought that was Sailor Pluto on the bottom right. Lol.
i've enjoyed your animu works for awhile archeia. keep flooding our vision with your joyous images!
Thanks guys!

15-21 minutes sketches go~

Wow really impressive stuff!
I like your palettes, anatomy looks great and it looks like you're really comfortable with style! You got a tumblr account or something? I want to follow you! (:

author=kentona
oooo you can gift this. Time to plan some sort of art event with this as a prize!
yes please ^^
author=orange-
Wow really impressive stuff!
I like your palettes, anatomy looks great and it looks like you're really comfortable with style! You got a tumblr account or something? I want to follow you! (:

author=kentona
oooo you can gift this. Time to plan some sort of art event with this as a prize!
yes please ^^

T-thank you :"D
I do but I haven't posted much...yet...
Pages: first prev 12 last