[RM2K3] INCREASE/DECREASE STATS VIA %

Pages: 1
Me again with all the requests! :x

...Sorry about that.

But I was wondering if anyone could whip up a quickpatch that would allow me to set weapons to increase or decrease stats based on a percentage amount instead of a static number.

I can pretty much already do this, but the correct stats don't display in the default menu, which is the real problem. Thanks in advance for any replies or tips on how to accomplish this.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
As far as I know, it's impossible with RM2k/3 to show an increase/decrease in a certain stat by a percentage. The closest I could figure would be adding more attributes that attack for a certain percentage of the hero's attack/strength stat, but I can't see a reason why you'd want to make a certain weapon hit for less than 100% of the hero's attack/strength stat, even if it were a magic weapon.
It's the system I'm using. Weapons, Shields, and some accessories provide heroes with different skillsets, making all of them useful through out the game, for the most part.
Pages: 1