[RMVX ACE] CAPTAIN'S FREE BASIC SPRITE MAKING (WILL MAKE ANTHRO SPRITES)

Pages: 1
I'm not fantastic, but I am a semi decent spriter, I specialize in heavily modding existing sprites. It's really nothing special but I figured if I could help out some other gamers why not? I do everything, but thanks to a commission job I did a while back I now have quite a lot of resources for "beast race" style sprites, so if that's something you need, I am your guy.
PS: I work best when I have some sort of reference image to go from, so pictures would be appreciated but they aren't needed.
Multiple posts are against site rules. In the future remember that the Edit button exists for the purpose of adding more to your post. Thanks. ^.^

It might be best to show off a bit of what you can do so people know your skill level and whether your style is a good fit for their game. Perhaps edit some examples in to your first post.
Sorry, I had no clue about that rule, I haven't really ever used a forum before. That being said, this was the last set of sprites I made for someone.
(PLEASE NOTE: This was a reference image, the sprites are not spaced properly for fuctional use in a game. I could not find the final file so this will have to do.)
Pages: 1