[UNPAID] [RMVX ACE] [SCRIPTING] SPECIAL KIND OF BESTIARY SCRIPT

Pages: 1
I'm working on a game called Shadows of Tirelon and I want to implement a special type of bestiary, but I can't really find anything that I could use on the internet.

Basically, this is what I'm looking for: In the game, you can buy books which contain information on monsters you can encounter in certain areas. I need a script that is basically like most other bestiaries (displaying battler, base stats and a little description), but instead of showing all monsters you have encountered it shows a small list of monsters that can be encountered in a certain area (Perhaps with an array of enemy IDs when the bestiary scene is called upon), regardless of whether you've encountered them or not.

If anyone would be willing to write a script or if anyone knows a script with which I can imitate such a bestiary, any help would be much appreciated.
Also, I'm afraid I don't have a budget for the game, so sadly I can't offer any compensation.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
If it were a paid gig I would be all over it, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do something with this kind of scope for free right now, sorry.
Trihan
Haha, I didn't want to whore my own series, so thanks!
Thanks for showing me the tutorial guys! The tutorial seems really clear, so I'll definitely give it a try.
Trihan
Just PM me if there's anything you don't understand or you need help with specifics.
Pages: 1