[POLL] KENTONA REJECTED MY TUTORIAL FOR NO REASON!

Poll

So, should we ban kentona and elect a new main admin? - Results

That lazy jerk? Yes!
54%
No! He's a "nice guy!"
45%
I'm just goin' to remain NUETRAL
0%

Pages: 1
kentona as we know him is the main head and admin of this site.
He is beating heart of RMN.
But one day (today) he just rejected my tutorial for the reason "improper grammar".
When i was previewing my tutorial i saw no grammar mistakes.
(BTW the tutorial was changing the title screen without script or advanced painting.)

Not to mention he said it needs more detail and spelling and punctuation. But I saw none.
Also! I am autistic (a certain of autism actually) and maybe he doesn't like the way I think different.
Yep, i said it. kentona is being a jerk to autistic people 'cause they are stupid (but I'm smart :D).
So maybe it was just a troll delete?
I did read on one post in a different forum that the admins are "lazy jerks".
Which not all of them are. But kentona is.
THE ONLY NON-LAZY ADMINS/MODS I KNOW FOR RMN ARE LISTED HERE:
>Liberty
>Marrend
This must be one of Liberty's sockpuppets making a move so that she can take over RMN!

EDIT: Also your complaint has been noted. I guess it is preferable to work these things out in PM and when mods and admins are completely unresponsive assholes move to the User Feedback section.
Actually, I denied it. It had bad punctuation (I did the standard "Grammar, punctuation, etc bit) and needed more information included. If you can't be bothered to put some effort into your tutorial, I'm not going to let it through. It's the rules of the site and a badly written tutorial doesn't help anyone - least of all the people who need it most.

Rewrite it clearly. Add some images so that people know what you mean when you say x, y or z. Since this is a very, very basic tutorial those who need it will most likely need the information spelled out in a very clear, very easy to understand manner. Resubmit after these changes have been done and we'll see if it's of a sufficient quality to be added to the site.

So while appreciate you saying I'm not a lazy mod, I hope you still feel that way after finding out I was the one to do the denial. Peace!
I am a lazy jerk, though
Well, to be fair, we're all a bit lazy and jerkish sometimes. I know I've been a jerk on occassion and lazy too. ;p

wisoas

Oh, and btw, autistic people aren't stupid. They think differently to those who don't have autism and I have absolutely nothing against them seeing as my favourite cousin is autistic, and my other cousin (different aunt) is one of the worst cases of autism in Australia - and he's a total doll. Autism is not an excuse to be whipped out like that and calling people out on being against you for a mental condition when they aren't even likely to know you had it is not right.

Calm down, take a breath and try to realise you didn't get denied because of yourself, but because the piece you submitted had issues. I've sent you a PM explaining how to fix it up and what to keep an eye out for... so please do not get upset because your work got denied, thinking it's a personal slight against you or people who have mental illnesses. It 100% isn't.
Pages: 1