[RMVX ACE] LOOKING FOR LOTS AND LOTS OF SPRITE SETS

Pages: 1
There are lots of sprites about, but can't seem to find custom sprite sets, complete with walls, characters, trees and whatnot. Don't expect to find one sprite set complete with everything such as the default vx ace sprite set. But would love to have access to lots and lots of sprite sets so that I could simply 'pick out' the perfect sets for whatever game I feel like making at the moment.

People don't seem to find the default graphics 'enticing' enough and I am not good at spriting and so trying to simply make custom graphics increases the production time by so much that I never get to release my games.

Thanks in advance.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm 90% certain you mean "chipsets" with the way you're describing how you'd use them. Anyway, there's a number of them in the store if you're willing/able to shell out the cash. Otherwise, I'm aware of this list of resources for modern/futuristic settings complied by GrandmaDeb on RPG Maker Web. Though, you'd have to be signed into the forums to be able to view that thread.

Aside: If there is a place where that list exists where you don't have to sign into the forums first, I'm not aware of it as of yet.
You could look into the Mack set (I believe there's a thread on these forums that has links to them, now that looseleaf has been taken down).

And there's our own resource section, too, though it is a bit bare.
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
You could always look into buying a resource pack though that's not always the popular choice.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, trust me, if you're not making your own, buying a resource pack is definitely the way to go. I second that 100 percent. And some packs are better than others. I bought the Wild Steam pack, and instead of the typical resource pack that gives you a set of sprites, it comes with blank spritesheet dolls and folders full of clothes and facial features that you can simply copy and paste over each other. It also lets you put objects and tilesets together the same way. You could spend weeks playing with it and never get bored. I'm going to stop here before I start to sound like an advertisement.

@Marrend, I've been able to view the GrandmaDeb list via Google search. Either she has her own blog, or the Google search ninjas the RMW sign in requirement.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@pianotm: I found a result from rpgmakervxace.net that didn't require a log-in to view. I didn't see a quick-link to vehicles that the RMW listing had, but, that doesn't mean that it's not somewhere in there.
Pages: 1