THE FORUMS ARE CLOSING [APRIL FOOLS]

Pages: first 12345 next last
Dear reader,

Due to the increasing number of users engaging in personal attacks, spam, trolling and abusive comments, we are no longer able to host our forum as a site for constructive and intelligent debate.

It is with regret, therefore, that we have found ourselves forced to suspend the commenting function on our website.

RMN remains committed to the principle of public debate and hopes to welcome you to a new, constructive forum in the future.

Regards,

The Administrative Team
unity
You're magical to me.
I saw this coming. About time, really.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
NOOOOOOOkay.
Huh. Is that taken word for word from one of WIP's 'Ima closing le forums' topics? Because it certainly sounds like it...
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
This sounds like WIP's doing alright.

*tugs on the mask on kentona's face*
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Well, it's been nice knowin' ya'll.
unity
You're magical to me.
Bye, everyone ;_; I will never forget you.
Without the forums, I can pursue my dreams of producing a one-man ice-skating production of Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I feel bad because this is all my fault. Al those guys who would post here, with obviously shitty games and who wouldn't take any criticism and constantly bombarded everyone with hate-filled vitriol? That was me. I don't even know why I started.
This is the best idea. I mean, think about how productive everyone will be without the boards to constantly distract them! I might just write a whole novel! And I'm not even a writer!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Actually, this is for the best. Now, I finally have a reason to visit Rome.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Sigh/ but without the forums we'll miss out on quality content like this.
< Points to avatar. Pretty much.
G-guys... I-I'll miss you...

Well, now that that's over, I can finally be productive again!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
WIP is pulling some strings here.
Um, today is April 1st. Even though things like the Square-Enix merger happened on April 1... hopefully this is just an April Fool and not for real.
Pages: first 12345 next last