SO... IGMC 2015

I'm sitting this our so I can finish up Tristian. Even though I have some ideas floating around with regards to the theme, making a game in a month while working 8-5 is pushing things a little. ><
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^Yeah, full-time work is gonna make this tricky. I'm probably going to back out of this one and just do a couple LP's once entries start coming in.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=GreatRedSpirit
attack of the 50 foot richard nixon
author=kentona
Makes you wonder how many penis games there will be...

Attack of the...
It's tempting just to enter, but being limited to even 12 hours a day over weekends will only net me around 96 hours of dev. And that excludes making resources and playtesting. ;_;
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Luchino
It's tempting just to enter, but being limited to even 12 hours a day over weekends will only net me around 96 hours of dev. And that excludes making resources and playtesting. ;_;

Even if you aren't able to enter the contest, Tristy will still get the prize of winning my heart <3 ;)
I'm not entering but I'm interested in what the twist is, but I can't find it. It should be up by now right? That site is a mess.
The twist is 'growth'. Its also mentioned in this thread. But I do agree I'm not fond of the site's design. ><

And uni, you're sweet as always. =)
author=Cap_H
author=GreatRedSpirit
attack of the 50 foot richard nixon
author=kentona
Makes you wonder how many penis games there will be...
Attack of the...

50 Foot Rooster!

In fact, I'll amalgamate them all into one game! The 50 Foot Woman, Giant Tricky Dicky, and Mega Cock team up to fight the ever encompassing domain of Ser Goat and his ultimate weapon, the N Gage!

alright maybe that is a bit too far
So the grand prize is now over last year's. $12,000+

There's still well over a week and a half to go for the humble bundle so... it's gonna be a big prize this year.
I'm not entering with the intention of winning the cash though. One thing I noticed from last year's competition was that the entrants who were obsessed about the prize money/placing didn't even win. XD
Just pointing it out since some people were wondering if it would even get to the same prize amount as last year. I'm not even in the competition, being a judge, but it's cool that there are a lot more different prizes this time around.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Luchino
I'm not entering with the intention of winning the cash though. One thing I noticed from last year's competition was that the entrants who were obsessed about the prize money/placing didn't even win. XD

Nah, you want the MS boost a new page here will bring xD.

edit: Yeah Liberty the prize tiers thing is a great idea. It spreads the joy around. I mean if every tier is opened and someone qualifies that's something like 45 prizes in total.

Oh, btw, when making a game page for this thing please put a line there saying it is for the IGMC. Some of us don't want to accidentally play demos/etc that are put up for the competition before it ends. ^.^;;;

(I'm probably just gonna eschew from playing anything made in the next month just in case but others out there might like to wait til the end too, so...)
nhubi
I can't believe you're judging again.
@nhubi: True, MS is life here, after all. I really need to boost it past the 5K mark.

Libby, let's hope you don't take the Decky route. Poor, poor Decky. But I heard its a lot more organised this year, so hopefully the judges and yourself won't have such a hard time. Or meltdowns. ><
I've got a lot of free time on my hands and it's a lot more co-ordinated this time around so it shouldn't be quite so bad as last time. ^.^
nhubi
I suppose it depends on how many entrants there are this year too. I mean it was what 700+ last year?

Anyway don't burn yourself out, Kentona would probably up and quit if he lost you too.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I wonder, how many will do games in Game Guru? The category is a sure bet.
RMN is my home on the 'net. He wouldn't lose me to something this small! ^.^
@nhubi: I'm sure we can expect in excess of 1000+ entries this year. The prize money will just be too tempting for most people to pass up. Could pass $30,000 - $50,000 if not more for the grand prize.