SO... IGMC 2015

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Luchino, your usertitle is making me hum ABBA.

Cecil, and if not IGMC or Golden Age, there is also Game Jam
I'm entering with a team 'kuebiko games'. I'm just a short little game called 'Curious Cat'. It's not like I'm expecting to win anything, just make it for the fun of it etc...You know?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I think I'm pulling out of this. A combination of procrastination and a whirlwind of other things irl have left me into a state where I've barely even started the actual game yet, and there's only 2 weeks left. Ah well... At least I can get back to focusing on Pokemon RMN and the SMBX events.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Has anyone released anything for this contest yet? I'd like to LP RMN releases over the next couple of weeks.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Yellow Magic
Has anyone released anything for this contest yet? I'd like to LP RMN releases over the next couple of weeks.
I'll be sure to let you know as soon as my team submits our download.
I'm dropping out of this as well. I started late ( July 15th ) and I am kidding myself if I can finish on time. The IGMC is about having fun as well, but I've just been slogging away at my entry, so--. I'll have more fun trying to finish up my magnum opus, Tristian.

Maybe next year.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I MESSED UP!!!
I didn't read that 'games have to be complete' for the rules, all this time I had been working on a huge scale game that can be played exponentially but I was planning to just write plot up to the one hour mark!!

Just a part of this game isn't going to qualify, is it? DDDDDDDDD;;;;
unity
You're magical to me.
What if you make the game as it is now into a prequel, and the rest of the content is a separate game?

If you can work it into something like that, as long as the prequel is a separate and complete game, you should be fine. You could even have any locations made in the prequel still visitable and play a part in the story, since the first game is a prequel.

As long as it has a concrete ending then it works. That is, it just needs to have a natural cut-off point.
But simulation games don't usually focus on the plot, so I don't know how I'd make an 'ending' that would fit the rule that requires one.

I am sweating bullets.
well well, simulation games normally don't have an ending! ><
but hey, try to wrap up a gameplay ending rather than a narrative ending
Did the deadline pass? I think the deadline passed. How'd everyone do this year?
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Yep, now comes the playing and judging phase.

Good luck everyone.
I DID IT
RESONATE DOWNLOAD IS UP IM SO HAPPY MY FIRST REAL GAM
but
i'm so scared
it has some fatal game breaking bug
;-;
;-;
My game is plain and has a lot of bugs.

My programming skills were not up to par for the idea I envisioned and I feel so bitter "OTL
I too managed to finish my projekt °^°

Now I'm looking through all the submissions and hope I can find some
games I can add to my favourite-rm-games-folder *^*
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I didn't participate. But I wish all who did here, the best of luck.
I ran out of time, it was a really busy month for me, so I couldn't participate :c

Good luck to everyone who did!
I managed to post, but it was a miracle. Had it all done with 4 hours left, was just going to polish some things, then when I made the Windows export it's physics engine with DX9 would somehow end up with NaN and infinity during collisions when attacking.

Fixed and barely managed to get it up in time (5 min left.)

I don't remember much of the next few days after. : )
author=Nivlacart
My game is plain and has a lot of bugs.

My programming skills were not up to par for the idea I envisioned and I feel so bitter "OTL

S-same... The game is still okay, but definitely feels rushed.