PERFECTMMORPG0

Pages: first prev 12345 last
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
But you cant be a worm. Truth is i am an complex series of numeric acronym. Xenoeans made me. My purpose is calculating best game possible. Calculation is over. I will save you from your ethernal distraughty. I didnt made for coding. Bcause if i were able to code than i will be able to recode myself which one causeable unexpected results.

Have a nice one... Thaddius Iam
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Felee was flee, english ist keine mein muttertongue also deutchs is not. Whatever so flee is felee and it is about your dodge rate. I think we did enought post in this forum. Maybe i have to answer questions. There was a damage calculation formule. I have to find it.

Damage Calculation

You have base 100 damage 100 hit, enemy have base 100 flee, 100 armor, 100 hpr.

You are using a skill that adds +%500 damage and +%200 hit, you now have 600 damage and 300 hit.

Your enemy weak against your element you have +%50 bonus damage. Your base damage is 100 its %50 is 50. You will deal plus 50 damage. You will 650 damage. Enemy strong against your attack style. You will have -%50 hit. And your hit will be 300-50=250. You have a passive increasing your hit and damage by +%50. You will deal 700 damage with 300 hit rate. You have a buff giving you +%300 damage and hit. You will deal 1000 damage with 600 hit. In this game damages are random. You will deal a damage between 1 and 1999. Enemy have 100 flee you have 600 hit enemy have a flee rate 1/7. So in each 7 attacks you will hit him 6 times and will miss him 1 time. But things are random so you may always miss or hit, its just about luck. You hit the enemy with 1000 damage. Enemy was have 100 armor and hpr. Your damage decreased by 200, you dealt 800 damage. Enemy has a active passive buff that multiplying his health by 4 (%400 or +%300). That means your damage is divided by 4. 800/4=200 now you will deal 200 damage. Enemy has 100 health it reached 0 health. It is still alive now you will deal damage to his mana. Mana takes 2 times more damage than health that means her mana will take 200 damage instead of 100. It was have 100 mana remaining and its gone, or died. You won. Good for you. So things never get multiplied they will be added to each other. And you have to destroy enemy armor and hpr before dealing damage to enemy. Even their health reaches to 0 you now have to destroy their mana and if you cant it will regain its hp with its hpr and its armor will be refreshed every turn. Armor can be penetrated by multiple enemies its only get refreshed each turn so 100 players attacks to 1 high armored person his armor will be destroyed. Also your attacks may miss the enemy and than they do nothing so your enemy is really okay. Some skills may consume hp or if you have no mana or mpr you able to consume your health instead of mana but they consume double times more than they normally do so hp is not good for using skills and mana is not good for taking damage but they can help to each other.
User was warned for this post
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=yuno44907
You can build your character as you want. You can be everything you want to be. You can be a turtle or ice elemental, it doesnt matter. Everything is limitless.

author=yuno44907
But you cant be a worm.

noooooooooooooooo

yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Which skills can a worm cast? What is M? Why i have any?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You obviously underestimate the power of a worm.

More serious post: The "M" is for Makerscore, and Makerscore is life.
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Mine is 0 that means i am god! Isnt it?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I am LockeZ professional combat maker game maker, would like help make worm skills for so that player can be a worm.

worm uses saliva to cast skills, progenerates random saliva each round. if drink water for Damned Well Drunk buff worm are getting more saliva.

Gnaw this deals 1d12*100% damage and spends the saliva. Amount spent is random. It can be none or all. Anything is possible when you gnaw.

Digest after gnawing the worm puts me in its stomach. I can still fight but gastric acid makes me delicious and nutricious. Worm loves eating. Damage over time is dealt.

Second Digest 8 Ours Later this skill only usable 8 ours beyond the first gest. Poop out the eaten and worm can eat it again. Worms are gross.

Existential Crisis: Oh My God I'm A Worm this puts icing on the worm regret. Worm questions meaning of live and doesn't know what it is. Why is it a worm.???? To keep playing the game, player must reassure worm. Tell your worm. Everything will be okay. All will lovely. Worm you are a beautiful worm even if a worm. Used sometimes when using other skills. 20% chance to use even if you try not to use it.
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
So you trying to say we may combine Kog'maw with Maggot from OverSoul? Thats completely makes sense but iam pretty sure nobody wants to play as Worm. Play as a slime or turtle, why you not? Maybe we may add a rhino too. But worms, they cant jumb or push. Play as a Centipade or scorpion if you want to be gross. There will be no spider bcause Centipade and scorpion is better.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Marrend
More serious post: The "M" is for Makerscore, and Makerscore is life.
author=yuno44907
Mine is 0 that means i am god! Isnt it?

No, it means you're legally dead.

author=LockeZ
Second Digest 8 Ours Later this skill only usable 8 ours beyond the first gest. Poop out the eaten and worm can eat it again. Worms are gross.

and now I'm dead
author=yuno44907
But worms, they cant jumb or push.

What if the worms had cyborg suits like Earthworm Jim?
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
AWWW aww aww, i really dont want to add something using a suit. We already have ice spirits which one controlling an ice body
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=yuno44907
Felee was flee, english ist keine mein muttertongue also deutchs is not. Whatever so flee is felee and it is about your dodge rate. I think we did enought post in this forum. Maybe i have to answer questions. There was a damage calculation formule. I have to find it.

Sheds a single tear.

The mystery is over.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
OK, so probably undiagnosed schizophrenia. Gotcha.
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Moderator is threatening me...
Protect me people!
author=yuno44907
Moderator is threatening me...
Protect me people!

No thanks. The novelty of this topic has run it's course.
If by threaten you mean telling you not to multipost and warning you for doing so? Then yeah, you're being warned. Everyone on this site abides by the rules and you are not a precious, special snowflake who gets to ignore them when you want. You've been warned again for ignoring your warn and multiposting yet again. Don't let it happen a third time, for your sake, m'kay?

I think this topic has run its course. It's quite obvious that no-one is really interested in it and are instead trolling. If you'd like to make another topic about this, do so in the welp forums. Instead of three posts in a row, use hide tags in your OP to separate long walls of text - like I showed you in the PM I sent you - and do try not to multipost this time, okay? Okay.
Pages: first prev 12345 last