THE OFFICIAL ENGLISH 2K3 VERSION IS OUT!

It doesn't happen to me :(
What's your PC specs? (Windows version, bitness, number of CPU cores, etc.)
Weird!

I'm on Win7 x64 Home Premium, 4 core i5 2500k. 16gb RAM, Radeon HD 7870 and more hard drives than any reasonable person needs. Language for non-unicode programs is English (United States). v1.10a.

I opened ye olde RT2k3 (1.04 translated by RPGAdvocate, has resource hacks that I did) and it works fine in there too.

I'm not sure what would be causing it if it's fine on your end. It's also the only place it happens in too. e: of what I've used
author=GreatRedSpirit
Weird!

I'm on Win7 x64 Home Premium, 4 core i5 2500k. 16gb RAM, Radeon HD 7870 and more hard drives than any reasonable person needs. Language for non-unicode programs is English (United States). v1.10a.

I opened ye olde RT2k3 (1.04 translated by RPGAdvocate, has resource hacks that I did) and it works fine in there too.

I'm not sure what would be causing it if it's fine on your end. It's also the only place it happens in too. e: of what I've used

I've gotten that UI bug before (in RPGMaker2k3 v1.08) but not sure what caused it.
You know the funny thing, that UI bug happens to me in VXAce! Not in 2k3. I wonder if it's something about windows 7 O_o
Magi
Resident Terrapin
I have had UI problems like that when using resolutions higher than 1920x1080, but haven't experienced it in the limited time I have worked with 1.10a.
Hm, you have a point there. It never happened on my 1330 something resolution laptop but when I got a new monitor that is around 1920, the glitch starts appearing.
Does anyone know when the trial version is coming out? I kinda wanna make something for Golden Week with this.
I'm not sure what happened but the trial version didn't came out in time before the golden week. So it won't be around until after golden week ._.
;_;

Oh well, I had way too much stuff going on anyway. At least I can still cheerlead!
New bug report!

The Change Equipment -> Remove -> RemoveType doesn't appear correctly when viewing an event's commands. When you are creating/editing the command it's fine, removing the weapon removes the weapon. When you close the Change Equipment dialog it'll go

@> Change Equipment: , Unequip All

Despite the event command being 'Remove Weapon'. The command still works correctly (it removed the weapon), it just appears incorrectly.

e: can't spell
author=Healy
;_;

Oh well, I had way too much stuff going on anyway. At least I can still cheerlead!

Let's cheer.

K
10!
Who
do
we
wanna
pay
our
Yen?

Ummmm... Something else as part of the cheer.

Gooooooo team!
@GreatRedSpirit: You are right, I seem to have mixed up something there.
All shows as Accessory
Weapon shows as All
Shield shows as Weapon
Body shows as Shield
Head shows as Body
Accessory shows as Head

I noticed that 1) I got the description wrong by 1, and 2) the Head and Body radioboxes are in the wrong order. :D (Head should be below Body, not above.)
I'm sort of hoping that the next RPG Maker is more like 2K3, but .. ya know.. better. Maybe a wide screen aspect ratio, for a change.
OK, the RTP conversion tool is ready. I've submitted it here, still waiting for approval. In the meantime, it can be downloaded at https://github.com/masonwheeler/RM2k3-RTP-Converter

Make sure to read the readme at the bottom, particularly the warning section, and then go to "release" at the top for the download link.

Note to fellow programmers: the file format stuff is contained in the file TURBU.RM2K.Import.dll. I haven't published the source to this yet, because there's an error in the compiler I'm using that causes it to build incorrectly. I've patched the compiler on my end and submitted a bug report, but if anyone else tried to build it, it would crash or write corrupt values when trying to save any file containing negative numbers anywhere in its data.
Something I realized would be fun regarding RPG Maker 2003 (excluding a non-Steam release ; despite what the first post says, RPGMakerWeb still display "Only available on Steam").

Namely, if it actually gave you the real dimensions for what is and isn't allowed.

That you can upload 240 x 240 enemy graphics and 640 x 640 picture graphics is a total, complete lie. It would be nice to know the actual dimensions and why RPG Maker 2003 does not allow you to use its file manager to put a graphic file in the game.
I think you can have such pictures. They just don't fit properly. 320x240 and multiples thereof, are screen resolution. You could make other pictures, they just fit strangely.