THE OFFICIAL ENGLISH 2K3 VERSION IS OUT!

Font Changer works. I dunno if that voids stuff, but it needed to be done.
@Mirak: Right, sorry, I missed that.
Dun dun dunnnnn! Cool, I'll check it out. This is both steam and driect download I assume?

Yeah! Optional title!
All damage multiplicator values for elements (A-E) can now range from -9,999% to +99,999%.

holy shit

Also cool beans with the No Title Screen feature!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
How do we set DirectDraw fullscreen mode as the default resolution for the game to use?
author=kentona
All damage multiplicator values for elements (A-E) can now range from -9,999% to +99,999%.
holy shit

Yeah, you might be able to make the intelligence stat useful now!

I'm just sad the caps on enemy stats are still in. I still can't port my game to rm2k3 but it's for the best anyways. I might get some stupid idea like trying to rebalance it and using the new element caps to fix some horrible stat issues and only darkness and despair lay that way
it's time to sellout and make HR commercial
hogwash

wait for mx so you can make a mobile port and cash in on an even larger user base known to make dubious impulse purchases!
@Mirak: You don't. This is a player setting, not a creator setting. What the player configures for one of their RM2k3 games is used for all of them (if "use as default" is checked, which it normally is).
author=GreatRedSpirit
hogwash

wait for mx so you can make a mobile port and cash in on an even larger user base known to make dubious impulse purchases!

microtransactions and weaponized psychology is where it's at! Combined with an in-house currency that is hard to relate to real world money == win-win!

"25% XP Boost for 2 Hours only 399 Kentobux on sale (regular price 499 Kentobux)!"
Too small man. Now HeroStamina™ on the other hand... imagine where you can't get any EXP, gold, or drops if you're out of HeroStamina™ and each fight consumes one! Of course it's a free game so you naturally get it back at about... one every ten minutes with a cap of twelve. So every two hours you can play and get in 12 or 13 fights at which point the player runs out and a helpful prompt comes up "Buy 3 more HeroStamina™? On sale 20% for 499 399 Kentobux! Or bundle up and buy 12 HeroStamina™ for 1599 Kentobux at 20% off!"

Don't forget being able to skip the middleman and straight up buying levels, gear, or elf stones!
I seriously don't know how to avoid buying it again. When I went to rpgmakerweb, I login'd and it didn't bother to check whether I'd bought the product. So I went to my cart history. Downloaded the program, and no title checkbox to do without. Essentially, the old program.

Mmmmm, no. I bought the program. Not buying it again, and there is no sign they updated it there. Plus, I can't work on the game on library computer, meaning instant dealbreaker. Good luck everyone, I'm out.
They've a forum there for it. Ask there. Geez... >.<

They have the records of who bought what and if you have the information, so do they. Seriously.
They don't seem to know either. In any case, I'm on the go alot. Not being able to smoothly transfer files on my flash drive to whatever computer I'm on basically kills my ability to do work. I'm looking forward to seeing all the stuff this has, if this is any indication, but honestly I just realized it's not for me.
Sorry for barging in. I haven't read every post on this thread, but I believe early on it was said that making this version compatible with dynRPG was a possibility? Considering there has been several updates so far, I was wondering if that option was still on the table. Because with that, and now the ability to use a map as a custom title screen, I'm tempted to make the jump.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
bulmabriefs is it too much trouble to buy it on steam? You'll have it on your library at all times, you'll always have the latest version and since it's so lightweight all you'll have to carry with you is the project folder of the game you're working on. I don't know if you've stated any reasons for not buying it on steam though, i'm sorry for not seeing them if you did.

author=Cherry
You don't. This is a player setting, not a creator setting.
That kind of sucks. What is the default setting for people who don't have any rpg makers installed? Say like if someone downloaded my game and played it, what would the default be for them?
The default setting is windowed x2, with GDI fullscreen (if the user switches to fullscreen) with no options checked. This works best for most newer computers.

It's like with every videogame: You have video options the player can modify as it fits best to their preferences and their computer. It's not your call as a creator to dictate the settings the user has to use...

Also, it doesn't matter if a user has an RPG Maker installed. If the user downloaded your game and the game of somebody else (both made with RM2k3), the settings will be the same for the two games. That's intentional because it doesn't make sense that a user has to configure his preferred fullscreen display options over and over again for every game they download.
I have this same problem like bulmabriefs144.

Mirak, if you have money, you can buy a few copy of this same program.

I also have RMweb version because I have bad experience with using RMXP on sream and I not want buy more RM (and programs) in sream.