HORRIBLE FANFIC CROSSOVER IDEA GENERATOR

Pages: first 12 next last
Do it up. Imma slowly chip away at one in between projects and work. Don't have to be long, just enough text to be ridiculous.

The Generator
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Idea Generator
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and the Muppet Show. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Everything goes with the Muppets!
author=Idea Generator
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

I can't think of a single possible way to combine WW2 and Anne Frank.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Raiden is throwing a fancy mansion party, but the toilet's clogged! Solid Snake, local straight-laced plumber, is called to save the day. When he arrives, he is surprised by all of the sexy guests, especially Raiden, decked out in garter and lace. One look at Snake and Raiden is filled with lust. This is followed by series of musical numbers combined with humorous sex scenes and cheesy science-fiction involving robots and nukes and anime. Everyone sleeps with each other. The end.

I've never played Metal Gear Solid but I'm like 99% sure this actually happens
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Avatar: The Last Airbender and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

Tired of his never ending quest to master all the elements, Aang decided to call on the avatar spirit and take a vacation in the spirit realm, unbeknownst to him Vaatu has found a way to escape his prison but only by crating a secondary portal that breaches the space/time continuum in 1872 London. Aang drawn to this unexpected world soon finds himself mistaken for a Frenchman and ends up joining the household of Phineas Fogg just as he makes his wager at the Reform Club. With Aang's bending powers Mr Fogg makes the journey in record time (the air balloon section being of particular alacrity), and also allows Aang to search the world for the escaped Vaatu. This enables the journey to be accomplished in only 60 days, a feat that would not be matched again for another 50 years. Phineas in a display of affection offers to adopt Aang and make him part of his new family with the beauteous Aouda, but Aang feeling the approach of Sozen's comet knows he must give up this lovely world with all of it's technological comfort (and flushing toilets) and return to his his war stricken one, and so with a heavy heart he leaves, closing the portal behind him reimprisoning Vaatu and leaving him for the next Avatar to deal with.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and Queen Elizabeth II. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Queen Elizabeth II seeks to extend her life by switching bodies with Belle using sorcery that also brought her to the past. The Beast must find a way to reverse the switch and save Belle!

Yeah.. I have no idea what to do with this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and FLCL. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

And I'm pretty sure that could be an actual episode of FLCL.
pianotm
Okay, okay. FF8 and Muppets...right.

When Ultimecia goes back in time and dies, she creates a series of time warps along the way. The Muppets, on their way to an event, crash land in Balamb Garden. Overrun, the SeeDs eventually determine that the creatures are mostly harmless and try to help them get home. The Muppets decide to make themselves useful.

Selphie had been trying to find helpers for the Garden Festival but to no avail. Squall had been totally useless. She had the sneaking suspicion that most people had only agreed to get rid of her. For the most part, she was working by herself. Tired and burnt out she went to see if a nice lunch would help her come up with any ideas. The cafeteria was mostly empty, so she didn't have her hopes up, but she decided to ask anyway. "Are there any hotdogs left?"

A small irritable man turned around and regarding her darkly. He violently threw the lids from bin after bin, making a show of searching. "Nu, nu, nu! Ve-a dun't hefe-a uny mure-a hut dugs! Zeet's skido unybudy is iskeeng fur, hut dugs! Hut dugs! Hut dugs! Ill-n der dey und ill-n der night! Hut dugs! Hut dugs! Hut dugs! Bork Bork Bork!"

Selphie didn't want an incident, and so she said, "I'll just have the chicken salad instead."

With this, the man brightened up. "Oh! Yuou vuont a cheeckee-a seled nuo! Zeet's inturely deefferent! Bork! Bork! Bork! Inturely deefferent! Fur zee-a cheeckee-a seled, ve-a'll be-a needeeng a cheeckee-a. Zeet'll du! Here-a cheeckee cheeckee cheeckee..." While the man went stalking for chickens, Selphie snuck to another part of the counter and asked the attendant for a garden salad.

She sat at one of the tables and began to eat. A rather small, raspy voice said, "Is it okay if I sit here?" Selphie looked around at the other tables, which were empty. Not that she minded, but it was when the place was full that people usually asked permission to sit. "Go ahead. Is everything alright?"

The small creature looked up at her with big eyes from over a long curved nose. "Oh, everything's fine. Just fine. It's just that we're in this big place now, and theater's so small; I'm just not used to sitting alone."

Selphie couldn't help but frown. "Aww, well you can sit with me."

"Do you usually sit alone?"

"No, I'm heading up the Garden Festival so I'm usually surrounded by people. It's just that this year, nobody seems to be volunteering."

"The Garden Festival? What's that?"

"It's basically a yearly celebration where we set up the Quad and we have live music, dancing, stage acts..."

The creature said, "A variety show? Well...that's what we do!"

"Really!" Selphie's eyes brightened. True, a staff of bizarre otherworldly creatures was a bit unorthodox, but if they were willing to help, it could save a lot of time, and the overall strangeness could have a certain charm. "So you do this a lot?"

"Every week, but they don't let me on stage very often."

"Why not?"

"They just don't understand my art. Nobody understands the Great Gonzo. Do you know how hard it is to eat a car tire while reciting Shakespeare? Do you know what it takes; the passion involved?"

Selphie's mouth fell open. She was holding her breath, afraid of what would come out of her mouth if she didn't. "Umm...I can't say that I do." Trying to mollify him, she said, "Probably as hard as hitting your head with a hammer while singing a show tune."

Gonzo froze, his eyes widening. "You know my work!"

Selphie's heart dropped into her stomach. "I do?" Suddenly realizing that this creature could be quite insane and may react violently if disillusioned, she said, "Of course! I do!"

At that moment, a frightened chicken ran by, pursued by the Chef with a bone cleaver. "Cheeckee! Cume-a here-a! OuH, pleese-a? Purt-ee pleese-a? Ouh, cume-a here-a cheeckee!"

Gonzo starred for a moment, and his eyes widened even further. "Camilla! I'll save you!" Gonzo ran after them.

Selphie sighed in relief. Maybe she could get Rinoa to help.

Meanwhile, Zell practiced in the Training Center. Lately, it was the only way to get away from the bizarre creatures that had overrun the Garden. Strangely enough, one of the things was following him. It's mouth hung open, its lower teeth exposed, his eyes curious, but at the same time sad. What he looked like was hard to say because he was absolutely covered with hair.

After beating a zu, Zell turned to the creature and said, "Don't you have anything better to do?"

Without changing expression, the creature simply looked back at Zell and said, "No."

"Well can you find something better?"

"Better?"

"Yeah, better."

"Better!" The creature started shouting it like a mantra. "Bet-ter! Bet-ter! Bet-ter!"

"Mm-kay, I'm just going to go about my business."

"Business! Busineeeeeeeeeeeess!"

A T-Rexaur rounded the corner and Zell launched himself at it. Animal watched Zell and the Rexaur back and forth, silent, eyes occasionally widening in surprise, sometimes dropping in confusion. Then without warning, Animal lunged for the Rexaur, hanging on to the back of its head screaming wildly. Eventually, the horribly confused Rexaur runs off into the Training Center, Animal screaming, "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!"

Bemused, Zell watches in disbelief as the little creature rides off on his Rexaur. As he turns to leave, a terrified chicken runs through, followed by a man with bushy eyebrows and matching mustache with a chef's hat. "Cume-a here-a! Chickee, chickee, chickee!" We was followed a bit by another creature. "Camilla! Hang on!"

Cid and Edea had come from the old orphanage to help the Muppets with their problem. Rinoa may have had powers, but she was still young, and found that the question of crossing dimensions was a bit out of her depth. Edea, who had some knowledge of it, offered her advice. Across from the desk sat Kermit and Bunson Honeydew.

Bunson pondered the diagrams before him. "Usually, interdimensional travel isn't so difficult for a Muppet."

Edea regarded him over her hands. "You've done this before?"

"Indeed! We've crossed with countless movies along many genres, especially since we were bought by Disney."

Rinoa looked from person to Muppet, and finally asked, "So how do you usually do it?"

Kermit said, "We usually start by hiring a screenwriter."

Bunson said, "And that would seem to be the problem. In this world, there are no screenwriters familiar enough with the Muppets to suit our needs."

Edea looked from Muppet to Muppet. "I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time taking any of that seriously."

Kermit smiled congenially. "It's no problem. We don't even take us seriously."

At that moment, the elevator doors opened and terrified chicken ran into the office followed by the chef wielding a cleaver, and Gonzo. They circled the desk several times and returned to the elevator.

The room fell dead silent and all human eyes turned to the Muppets. Kermit calmly said, "Trust me. Don't ask."

Running around the main hall of the first floor, Fozzie found himself joined by Gonzo. Fozzie asked, "Oh! Have you taken up running too?"

Gonzo grunted indistinctly.

"Oh, oh, that's good. That is so good. Running is so good for you! It keeps you healthy and it helps me think. Why, I think up all of my routines while running."

"Huh."

"Yeah, yeah, that's right! Oh, I can feel it! Every step I take is a new joke."

"Well then, you should help that girl in the cafeteria. I'm going to as soon as I'm done here."

Fozzie was a bit confused. "What girl in the cafeteria?"

"The one in yellow with the pigtails!"

"Is she sick?"

"No, she's trying to put together a variety show. I'm going to help her as soon as I'm done here."

"A variety show! That's just the thing. Well, we can run to the cafeteria."

"Sorry, I can't!"

"Well, why not?"

"I have to rescue my chicken!"

Gonzo speeds up and leaves Fozzie behind.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Akira and Madoka Magica. The story should use body-switching as a plot device!

My god... >.<;

Akira thought this life was fucked up, but when he swaps bodies with a young, pink-haired magical girl, he soon realises that sometimes shit happens to the least deserving of people and comes away from the experience with more than a little respect for little girls in general, and magical girls in particular. Or something.

==================================================================
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Robin Hood and Days of Our Lives. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

That's probably already been done in DoOLs. XD

pianotm
Plot Generator
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Breaking Bad. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Here's another one I'm gonna write something on.
author=slash
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Raiden is throwing a fancy mansion party, but the toilet's clogged! Solid Snake, local straight-laced plumber, is called to save the day. When he arrives, he is surprised by all of the sexy guests, especially Raiden, decked out in garter and lace. One look at Snake and Raiden is filled with lust. This is followed by series of musical numbers combined with humorous sex scenes and cheesy science-fiction involving robots and nukes and anime. Everyone sleeps with each other. The end.

I've never played Metal Gear Solid but I'm like 99% sure this actually happens

This made my goddamn day. Now, on to read the others cause this one demanded I stop to admire it before reading onward.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rugrats and Snoop Dogg. The story should use cooking crystal meth as a plot device!

Ok, here comes the king:

"Yo Dogg, I was reincarnated. Being gosh now."
"Whatcha name now, dogg?"
"Ain't no dog any longer, dogg. I was reborn, I'm Snoop Rat, bro."
"Ice cool."
"Gotto go now, nigga. Have an evening meth cookin with da pound."
"Yeah man, yo rug is in the lobby."

Edit: Cool device, I'll use it as plot creator for my games.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Idea Generator
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Joe Biden and Full House. The story should use religion as a plot device!

... Nope! Not gonna do it *takes coat and leaves*.
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Top Chef and Jeopardy!. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device! "

"The answer is... this dessert." Paula Deen said, licking her lard-moistened chops as she salivated over the decadent showing displayed on the screen. Life was tough after her show had been cancelled, but when Trebek had gone on yet another drunken escapade, she was more than happy to fill in.

The thin Asian woman in the middle buzzed in. "Who is the Top Chef?"

Paula nodded. "That's right. $800 to you!"

"$800?!" the contestant asked. "But I'm the Top Chef! I cooked that dessert!"

"Yeah, I know..." Paula muttered. "But that's why final jeopardy shall be... A BAKE OFF!"
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=generator
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tarzan and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Hrm. I think I might actually be able to come up with something, here. Though, my knowledge of Serial Experiments Lain is pretty crappy!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mitt Romney and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

"I pledge to the American people that this tragedy will not be repeated," swore Romney, standing over the casket. "Sonic was a great icon for our nation, a hero, a savior, and my beloved personal friend. I vow to put an end to the terrorists that attacked him."

Romney paced around to the other side of the casket, as if to address the other half of the crowd, although the thirty-four projector screens did a perfectly good job of showing his face to everyone present no matter where they were standing.

"These terrorists are not of the traditional sort, of course. But the makers of Green Chils Zone Chili Dogs and their suppliers and distributers commit terror nonetheless. If I am elected, I promise that the Food and Drug Administration will put a stop to companies like this, which lace their food with chemicals like KS-Emerald that is proven to have deadly long-term side effects."

Romney paused and took off his glasses, looking solemnly at the open casket that contained the beloved deceased mascot. "Sega Games will be officially closed forever tomorrow. Sonic the Hedgehog, who should have been retired many years ago, was on the verge of finally being put to rest. I want to make sure that he can rest easy. Help me bring justice to this fallen hero, America. I urge you!"

There was no applause at the end of his speech; something Mitt Romney wasn't used to, but obviously it wasn't appropriate at this juncture. As he walked off stage, trumpets began playing in the hedgehog's honor as his coffin was lowered into the ground.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Homunculus
This made my goddamn day. Now, on to read the others cause this one demanded I stop to admire it before reading onward.

:D

Really though, everything I know about MGS lends itself to the sexiest plots.

author=LockeZ
beautiful speech

*Press X to wipe tears*
author=LockeZ
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mitt Romney and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

but what if... romney was sonic?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Romnic made ma day.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining NASCAR and Captain America. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

... Les do dis!
___________________________________________________________________________________
Shield Helicarrier
Captain America
Gee, it Sure is BORING Around here.

Nick Fury
My Boy, This Dinner is what all true S.H.I.E.L.D Agents Strive for.

Captain America
I just Wonder Dale Earnhardt Jr Is Up to...

Suddenly Agent Coleson flew in on a magic Carpet
Agent Coleson
Director Fury, Dale Earndheart Jr's Forces have seized the Sprint Cup!

Nick Fury
Hmmmmmmm... What can We do to help?

Agent Coleson
It is Written, Only Captain America Can Defeat Dale

Captain America
Great! I'll go get my Shield!

Coleson
There is no time, Your Motercycle is Enough

Cap Picked Up his bike and hopped on the Carpet Beside Coleson, and soon the were soaring through the sky
Coleson
Sqadillah! We are off!

Three Months Later they Were there and Dale was Up to no good
Dale
BWAHAHAH! Now I will force all drivers to race around And turning RIGHT It will Be Utter Chaos

Captain America
STAHP RIGHT THERE!

Dale
What are you going to do? Race Against Me?
Captain America
NO!

Cap den punched Dale an Dal Essplodid
Coleson
You Did it
Captain America
As it is Writtten You, Are the hero of the Sprint Cup!

Captain America
I WON!

___________________________________________________________________________________

The end.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Quantum Leap and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!
*looks up Quantum Leap*

A suburb in Tokyo. Only static noise can be heard. It grows louder, ever louder as the whispers in the cables become audiable - speaking of the other world. The net. The desires growing ever stronger, reaching and flooding into the evergrey city.

The world has reached a point where humans are no longer merely physical beings. An old prophecy has foretold that "once humanity belongs to earth no more, a wizard shall cross time's bridge to give home and lore" - but it has dimmed down to a mere rumor, being repeated over and over by all souls caught in the net.
Amongst the waves of static noise, Sam has arrived somewhere in Tokyo, gazing across the monotone gray of the city. The simple patterns of moving people, ant-like creatures being lost in their own monotony.
He's on top of a building in Shibuya. And there he sees a picture of a girl, halting on Shibuya Crossing. Whatever is about to happen here, he feels it will have great impact on the world.
So on to discover it he goes....

Seriously. The best I can remember Lain by - aside from the opening I know by heart - is the constant noise-torture. It feels like 50% of the anime is static noise.

If I'm bored
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Big Brother and Toy Story. The story should use cooking crystal meth as a plot device!
sounds like fun!
Pages: first 12 next last