RMN COMPOSER INTRODUCTIONS

Pages: first prev 123 last
Hi there RMN Community!

Artist names you're known by:
I'm Thomas J. Peters, a composer for Film, TV, and Video Games from Los Angeles, CA. I'm also known by VGMusic_4_LIFE here on RMN. It's been quite a few years since I've been in touch with the RMN community. However, I will say that I've had the pleasure of working with some great devs, and along with composers at times. Fantastic creativity coming out of this online community, and glad to have been a part of it over the years!

Link to the best place to follow your work
My SoundCloud account. It has the most selections from my work in games on there.
VIDEO GAMES: https://soundcloud.com/tpcomposer/sets/video-games
SITE: www.soundcloud.com/tpcomposer
YOUTUBE PAGE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUWc_5nOvwwYh9V5HDdPsA/videos?view_as=subscriber

And, my bandcamp is here: www.thomasjpetersmusic.bandcamp.com

Contact Info for Commissions
EMAIL: thomasjpetersmusic@gmail.com
RMN PM Name: VGMusic_4_LIFE
WEB: www.thomasjpetersmusic.com

Music Genres & Style Influences of your Work
Genres: Classical, Ambient, Electronic, Minimalist, Film and TV Scores, Jazz
Style Influences: 90s JRPG Music: Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger/Cross), Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy), Yoko Shimomura (Super Mario RPG, Kingdom Hearts), Movie Scores! Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Mystery & Fantasy Films, Horror Movies, etc. & Modern Game Composers: Garry Schyman (Bioshock), Jesper Kyd (Assassin's Creed), Austin Wintory (Journey, Abzu), Jeremy Soule (Elder Scrolls), Gareth Coker.
Film Composers: Danny Elfman, Jerry Goldsmith, John Williams, Thomas Newman.

Your choice of audio software
1.) Cubase all the way. 2.) Logic, and 3.) Pro Tools.

Instruments you play
1.) Piano/Synthesizers
2.) Trumpet
3.) Voice/SFX

Proudest Musical Accomplisment
Two of them, having a film submitted to Cannes Film Festival was pretty up there for me, but I think my favorite musical experience of all time was having a live orchestra piece commissioned in California. It was for a live Cartoon of Felix the Cat, and the magic that a live orchestra can accomplish is simply breathtaking. It brings all of the creativity and complexity of music and orchestration to an exhilarating experience.

Thank you RMN community, and looking forward to bringing any music to your projects! Pleasure to meet so many other talents among our composer community as well! Thank you all and wish you the best in your endeavors!

Thomas J. Peters
Music Composer
VGMusic_4_LIFE
Artist names you are known by~
I'm Skylar Kaiser, and I'm not really known anywhere. I go by the name Fazoodle. For the most part when I go into making music I like to just create SNES JRPG sounding themes, it's taken me a while to learn how to but I'm getting there.

Link to the best place to follow your work:
My Soundcloud, (My own OST for a game I was making in Rpg 2k3).
My Youtube, (I mostly did covers for YT though).

Contact information for commissions~
None atm.

Music genres and style influences of your work~
Genres: Classical, Prog Rock, Orchestral Rock.
Influences: Ryuji Sasai, Kenji Ito, Nobuo Uematsu, Yoko Shimomura, Yasunori Mitsuda, Tetsuya Shibata

Your choice of audio software~
1, OpenMPT, (My go to lately for making SNES sounding music). xD
2, FL Studio, (For when I want to make more realistic music).

Instruments you play~
Keyboard, Trumpet, and the Recorder. (I'm not very good with the last two though).

Your proudest accomplishment as a musician~
Nothing yet, but maybe one day. xD
I previously took off my composer role, but I took it back as I have regained my confidence. So here's me :D

Artist names you are known by:
I'm usually known by the name, TheoAllen, or Theolized (or Theodoric, here, but it's really my old username that hasn't changed for years) in some case, I prefer TheoAllen tough

I don't have specific youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud to follow, mainly because I'm too lazy to update them, but I do have my own music pack over here

Contact information for commissions:
I'm not opening commission, so sorry!

Music genres and style influences of your work:
Mainly from MIDI resources specifically made for RM by Japanese/foreign people like maoudamashi, FREEDOM HOUSE, soleil-musique, Hannya, and many more. Many of them have an old-school sounding music

Admittedly, I don't really know or care much about genre. I compose what I like to hear. But certainly, I don't make rock music.

Your choice of audio software:
My first choice is Anvil Studio, which produces only MIDI.
And later I edit them in FL studio to render it in a different format.
For some reason, I prefer to write everything in Anvil then import them in FL rather than directly compose in FL.

Instruments you play:
I can't play any instrument. Only digital composing

Your proudest accomplishment as a musician:
Hard to choose, I have many, and each of them has a unique sentiment to me. Won't be fair to choose one.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Artist names you are known by:
  • 800mph, Happy, Matias Heimlander

Contact information for commissions:
  • happy@rpgmaker.net or PM me here.

Music genres and style influences of your work:
  • I love JRPG music especially: Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Hitoshi Sakimoto, Shoji Meguro, Akari Kaida, Hiroshi Tamawari and many more. They may influence me to some degree!

Your choice of audio software:
  • I use FL studio with various Native Instruments' libraries.

Instruments you play:
  • I utilize midi keyboard for my drafts, but I mostly just write music directly.

Your proudest accomplishment as a musician:
  • Getting to the point where I am now. Creating RMN Music Pack as a collaboration was really rewarding too, even though I just mostly oversaw the event.
Hi there.

My name is Auron Silverburgh.
I am a passioned Game Music Composer. I already made music for several indie games.

My favourite music to make would be oldshool RPG music. the music you would hear in games like the old Final Fantasy titles, Secret of Mana, or Grandia to name a few.
16-bit oriented Music.

My proudest work so far is for an RPG game called "At Last Alone: Canyon of Fires" shish released a few months ago on this site here. I made all the Battle Music in there.

My Daw of choice is FL STUDIO and only that. i never tried any other and i probably will never. i am just so used to it by now.

You can listen to all of my track on Youtube under https://www.youtube.com/auronsilverburgh

If you have any interest in a collaboration please send a mail to: auronsilverburgh_music@hotmail.com

or on Instagram under
https://www.instagram.com/gamingmusic_by_auron/
Pages: first prev 123 last