TWOHOUR, COMING TO AN IRC NEAR YOU!

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=Trihan
It's 9pm BST. I screwed up, sorry!

Not easy being a Time Zone Moron (TZM).
Damn, I wanted to participate, but my internet is going crazy today...

Well, at least I want to play the games of everyone else, good luck
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The current time is now 9pm BLT.

IT'S GO TIME DAWGS
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
AND IT BEGINS. Good luck guys!
The theme was "The Villain Wins"

My entry can be found here:
- If you have RMVXAce RTP: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lvdhj4
- If you don't: https://www.sendspace.com/file/54bb0s
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
And here's my entry, which should work without the VX Ace RTP.

I still can't get over the fact that Kaiterra posted in the forums.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i fucked up :<
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Yellow Magic
I still can't get over the fact that Kaiterra posted in the forums.

I discovered that I had PMs from 2013 that I never even saw until now haha.
Craze
I died to the first two sharks in I&Vthe volcano base, lockez. is that the point or
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Craze
I died to the first two sharks in I&Vthe volcano base, lockez. is that the point or

glad I wasn't the only one...
LockeZ
You may interpret the game however you wish! If you believe that to be the point, then it is the point.

But no, you can beat them, you probably didn't realize you have potions (or you were trying not to use them). If you die you get your potions refilled but the defeated battles don't reappear. Also please note that the skills work about as well as FF1's skills, because dear lord I only had two hours.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
aw heck, I already missed it

(oh well, these things kind of always gave me panic attacks anyway lol)
Craze
i did use a potion AND the regen dazzle shot... but they wrecked me all the same
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Craze
i did use a potion AND the regen dazzle shot... but they wrecked me all the same

I'm not saying this facetiously, but... can you even beat your own games?
Craze
among friends i am notoriously bad at video games

this includes my own games
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
This is where I once again demonstrate my capacity to be a fuckwit and admit that I didn't actually decide before this started how we were going to decide who the winner was.

If I remember correctly from OneHour of old, everyone who participated gets a vote for a game that isn't theirs and the winner is the one with the most votes. I say we do that and if we have a tie I get the tiebreaker vote. Any objections?
LockeZ
Apparently the regen dazzle shot makes enemies regen HP instead of making you regen HP. It's also a 0% regen though so I guess those bugs cancel each-other out???

im gud @ gam desine
Pages: first prev 12 last