BYE GUYS :(

Pages: 1
Actually, I'm a new member that just signed up. Everyone's topic all started with "hi" or "hello" so I thought I'd switch it up a bit XD.

Anyway, I'm a young amateur amateur game developer currently working on a game, in pre-development, called Arcane Revenants (when I say pre-development, I mean I haven't even opened up the editor since I started working on this project because I want to get all of the written work done). Instead of me advertising my game here, I'll just post up a topic as soon as I'm done with this one XD.

Alright so about me. Umm....

I'm 19
I'm an ex professional yugioh player
I've been using rpg maker since rm2k (and I also had 40 hours on the one for playstation)
I'm training to become an amateur boxer
I like to smoke pot, eat, and hang out with friends. you know, the normal teenager stuff.
and I recently got a job at dunkin donuts, so now my mom can stop calling me a lazy piece of shit :D

Well, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Now start welcoming me >=]

EDIT:
Well I guess I wont be posting my thread since there isn't any place to post up games in pre-development :(. Oh well, if you guys can wait about a year I might have the required two screenshots to post =p.
I know you, your from RMXP.org? Hope you enjoy your time her bro.
You can always post in game design & theory. You'd be talking about your specific game, 'tis all.'

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!

(I didn't smoke pot as a teenager - nor do I smoke it now)
@ashramaru yeah .orgy is my home forum. can't say i recognize you though :/

@kentona thanks for letting me know.
Yea, I'm not a big member merely a lurker and critic. :P Happy to have you here, perhaps you can bring some more RMXP buddies over here.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You sounded cool until the pot thing. :<

Welcome, I don't like your habits.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Well welcome, I don't smoke pot

but who are we to condemn you for your habits. Welcome, and have fun! *waits for DD*
Welcome to the forum Fayte, Post lots!

Good luck on your games design, you could try to post a demo for RS! IV, that is if your even that far.

anyways, again welcome
Hey welcome to the forums! Tried pot once, didn't think that highly of it, never touched the stuff since.
Welcome Fayte and all that shit.

Erm...pot.
I summon my Welcome in attack mode and equip it with Sword of Have Fun and Follow the Rules and Etc, raising its attack power to over 9000.
I am actually for the legalization of pot.
Welcome to the boards druggie!
Why is everyone condeming this guy for smoking pot? We should be focusing on eradicating the bigger threat. The Lurkers.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Don't bump threads you fool.
Pages: 1