Coding:0.5/10
Mapping:5.5/10
Composing:3.7/10
Elements I like: Not telling.
Elements I dislike: Everything else.
Yeah, I suck.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Some of these are complete guesses on my part, but...

Design5/10
Writing:8/10
Coding4/10
Mapping3/10
Sound0/10

Elements I like:
  • Humor
  • Cameos/references
Elements I dislike:
  • Horror
  • Making puzzles

...yeah.
Design: 8/10
Writing: 3/10
Art: 8/10
Coding:1/10
Mapping:8/10
Composing:1/10
Uh yeah, I'm fairly good at what I'm good at and utter shit at the rest.
Elements I like: Realistic story and characters, original settings.
Elements I dislike: Grinding, button mashing, crappy humor.
author=unity
Ask and you shall receive XD

I really like the idea. And thanks for the template unity! :)

Here's mine, if anyone cares:

My favorite game EVER:
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I should have added that I'm clearly a Sanic fanboy:
What I noticed here is that while most stats can swing wildly, no one gives him-/herself a low score in Design...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Because it's so vaguely defined, and everyone thinks that it refers to whatever aspect of game design they're best at, or just to overall competence.

It should be crossed off the list and replaced with either gameplay or marketing.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
>designer artist guy
>red text on blue background
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Kombosabo

Oh man, I'm not going to be able to read your posts without imagining a Pick Up Artist saying them. Just please tell me you're not one of those who treats picking up girls like some kind of game, like giving women "levels" based on their looks or saying things like "Hey, guys, if you subtly insult the girl you're after, that'll make her lower her defense so you can more easily make your move."

author=Craze
>designer artist guy

Color theory is hard. I'm working hard to try to figure it out myself :P The red text would work a lot better here if they had a white outline here tho. Or just maybe a different color XD
So here's mine :3
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
OK, can we settle this once and for all... what does DES mean, game design or graphical design? I always thought it meant game design because graphical design would fall under art.
unity
You're magical to me.
Yeah, I thought it was game design.
Wait, it isn't Game Design??
author=unity
author=Kombosabo
Oh man, I'm not going to be able to read your posts without imagining a Pick Up Artist saying them. Just please tell me you're not one of those who treats picking up girls like some kind of game, like giving women "levels" based on their looks or saying things like "Hey, guys, if you subtly insult the girl you're after, that'll make her lower her defense so you can more easily make your move."

Hey man! not really, i follow the steps of a guy named "Sasha Daygame".
Look for his videos and you'll know what I mean.

I think it's disgusting guys who do what you said :P
but im not like that ^^
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Kombosabo
Hey man! not really, i follow the steps of a guy named "Sasha Daygame".
Look for his videos and you'll know what I mean.

I think it's disgusting guys who do what you said :P
but im not like that ^^

I mean looking at the video list I already see something that's basically "bother a woman while she's working until she gives you a phone number in desperation to get you to GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY," so... not so great, that.

Also I sure as hell wouldn't want to date a guy that looked that slobby and also wore his hair ridiculously, but I am no longer a coveted HB 8 or whatever so I'm sure none of these douches care what I think.

Anyway here's Wonderwall a profile thing.

Special guest star Preshy the guinea pig

I made Uni give me the numbers so go yell at her if y'all think she's wrong.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=unity
author=Craze
>designer artist guy

Color theory is hard. I'm working hard to try to figure it out myself :P The red text would work a lot better here if they had a white outline here tho. Or just maybe a different color XD

I was kind of iffy on the color choice myself, but I also wanted to loosely mimic the style of Sonic the Hedgehog title cards. I was also lazy with this.

Wrt: Writing
GPlay: Gameplay
Map: Level Design
Immer: Immersion; i.o.w, how well you pull the player into your game world. Takes sound design and usage of sfx into consideration as well.
Art: Obvious. Includes graphic design, pixel art etc.
Code: Can I Ruby? No.
Com: Composing Music.

I felt like doing my own layout. Serious Dev Time.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Looks like Luchino and I are destined to be eternal enemies, except for the fact that we love yuri and lady protags.

Perhaps we are star-crossed lovers, a la Romeo and Juliet.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Puzzles?
That is radical.
Nice new avatar.