SEASONED VOICE OVER ARTIST - ANDY COWLEY - AVAILABLE FOR WORK

Pages: 1
Andy Cowley
Voice Over Artist
Nationality: British

Email: thedragonhat@gmail.com

DEMO REELS ON WEBSITE

Voice Acting Website

Equipment: Rode NTA-1 & Blue Yeti (Backup), Presonus Audiobox, LD Systems Sound Absorber
Range: Low/Medium/High

I am available for hire for whatever project you should desire. I have worked on many different projects from video games, animations, audioplays, comic dubs & more.

THERE ARE MULTIPLE PROJECTS ON MY RESUME ABSENT DUE TO NDA CONTRACTS.

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you enjoy the content I have worked hard to make. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
You were on Apotheon? This is awesome. You've got a great range. I haven't got any money, but if I did and I was doing some sort of visual novel idea, then I'd think of ya. :)
author=CashmereCat
You were on Apotheon? This is awesome. You've got a great range. I haven't got any money, but if I did and I was doing some sort of visual novel idea, then I'd think of ya. :)

Thank you very much. Even the thought means a lot
Just wanted to say that you're really talented.great work!
author=Caninemm
Just wanted to say that you're really talented.great work!

Thank you very much
One thing to remember @TheDragonhat is that most people using RPGMaker are making games as a hobby. You might have picked the wrong crowd, especially since Voice Acting in RPGMaker isn't usually a thing due to the limited graphics. But I wish you luck all the same :).
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Fayte220
One thing to remember @TheDragonhat is that most people using RPGMaker are making games as a hobby. You might have picked the wrong crowd, especially since Voice Acting in RPGMaker isn't usually a thing due to the limited graphics. But I wish you luck all the same :).

Everyone here isn't using Rpg Maker and everyone here isn't making games as a hobby.

Your voice acting is very impressive Dragonhat. I'm amazed how many different roles you can pull off. I would be very interested in your services if I would actually be already producing the game project I am working a concept for, but for now it's still not relevant, so I'll just keep you in mind for a later date.
Pages: 1