HELLO!

Pages: 1
Hi, this is geri_khan, currently making a visual-novel-ish thing in RPGMaker VX ACE with a friend (who is the actually talented one doing art etc)

Currently I'm spending most of my time hacking scripts together and then wondering why they don't work, and fretting about whether dipping below 60FPS is OK. I've done a bit of spriting too... but yeah I could easily spend all my time in the script editor if I was allowed to. :)

We don't have anything to show from our current game right now, though I do have a video of an old project I was working on a year and a half ago, now on hold. (the art in the video isn't my friend's, she's better than that)

Anyway, nice to be here!
For a visual novel do you need to worry about fps? I wouldnt sweat it. Welcome to rmn! Enjoy your stay!
well it's -ish, so it's got wandering around maps - I guess it would be like Persona 3/4 if there was no little combat, just social linking.

Not exactly action intensive I know, but I'd want it to look and feel good :D and a decent FPS would help with that. But yeah maybe not THE priority.

Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to RMN.Good luck on the game!
Welcome to RMN. I'm new too, so "HI!"

The start up menu on your old project is really cool. I liked the job menu as well in came, very cool. Good luck on your new project.
Visual novels! And Persona! Yay!

*ahem* Good luck and welcome!
Will be looking forward to what you put out.
Visual novel? Yayy!!

Good luck with your games and welcome! :3
Pages: 1