[RM2K] TITLE SCREEN REQUEST

Pages: 1
I've recently changed the name of my current project, Dragon Fantasy REMADE, to "Chronicles of Tsufanubra," and was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to take on the challenge of creating a title screen for me?

The heroine, Celes, traverses the world of Tsufanubra in search of the four Divine Relics so she may receive their blessings and ascend into godhood, thus taking on her destined role as the world's Savior.

It doesn't have to be anything particularly fancy, but I'd like to capture the feeling of a grand adventure. Something broad in scope, but at the same time personal. Celes is lead by the nose around Tsufanubra's entirety; from her quaint mountain village to the majestic capital of the world, but in a linear fashion that doesn't have her experience EVERYTHING Tsufanubra has to offer.

For example, this was what I was using for the title screen, and it served it purpose wonderfully:

Mind you, I don't need the "Game By: Ephiam" in there, but there's something about that title that says "Adventure." It's simple and effective.

Anyway, if anyone's able to lend their assistance, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Pages: 1