FINAL FANTASY: RECORD KEEPER

I used Bluestacks, the first time I installed it that I immediately noticed really bad lag because of too many things going on in the background. Bluestacks as good as it is, but they really didn't think about the external bullshit it was allowing through. Also I recall Bluestacks running up my Laptop, that was not a good thing.

My laptop is pretty decent, but that emulator was straight up problematic.

I'm about to try the new LeapDroid or that one you recommended.

EDIT:

LeapDroid refused to boot up the game, and Droid4x looks like there might something shady with that emulator. It looks like a lot of emulators out there like to give your computer some tasty malware.

I'm looking at LeapDroid again because I realized I may have messed up somewhere, it looks like some tinkering is required in order for it to work properly.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Random enemies with Death or Break moves continue to grind my gears to this day.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Decided to pull om the second banner despite my 9 synergy being good already. I figured if I had a chance to get Zidane's burst I should use it.

I succeeded, and imnediately broke his cap and egged him to lv 99 afterwards.

Now to try Kraken again...

Edit: Well, I did beat it, and apparently mastered it, even though I had two characters left at the end...? Cool.
Ohay, I haven't posted here in like three months ._.; Hi guys!

Finally got me a PCecil SB weapon! :D
Jeroen_Sol
Zidane's Stellar Circle 5 chained with Celes' Snowspell Strike is chomping through 140 and 160 bosses. 180 is still too hard, but holy shit this works well.

Now it's just a matter of honing Snowspell strik, but it's 6*, making that very difficult.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My FF9 synergy is insanely good, but holy shit, Meltigemini. Bio does 4500 damage to my whole party. I think I'm gonna have to go in with three healers to get the challenge mission done.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Jeroen, you don't need to hone SSS. Just put Aerora Blade or w/e on her at R4-5 (easy to do imo). That plus her +30% Spellblade damage RM will be more than enough for her to spam SBs and melt(HEH) bosses with Zidane.

ALso, if you haven't, make sure you hone the 2* wind Celerity attack. It works wonderfully with my Stellar Circle 5 ~

I haven't done Meltigemini yet but I've heard scary things. I skipped the Diamond Weapon CM, we'll see about this one...

edit: i forgot to mention, but I changed from Lulu's Focus to Eiko's Prayer of the Lost (I figured drawing ALL THREE OF HER MEDICAS was a sign). lemme know if you need Focus for something or w/e... I know it's getting rarer.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
More healers just made things worse against Meltygummibear. Damage was the answer.

Kill one of the twins ASAP, then just use normal attacks against the other to build up soul gauge. Rebuff just before killing the second one and go all out against Melty. He doesn't counter soul breaks and he doesn't have very much HP, so the goal is to win within about three turns of Melty appearing using mostly soul breaks for damage. He doesn't counter summons either, so Phoenix is a nice choice if you happen to have it at a high rank already.

I did still give Beatrix a healing spell, just because I didn't have anything better to give her, and it helped me keep my HP full going into the Meltigemini phase. But I didn't use it once Melty appeared. I stayed alive by using Eiko's Medica twice in a row; by her third turn the boss was at 25% health.
Jeroen_Sol
Hmm, I don't really have a good celerity user besides Zidane, and he has his hands full mugging power and defense in burst mode. Though with Mako Might I guess he doesn't really need lifesiphon, and maybe I could go Mug Power, Mug Defense, Wind Slash, repeat? Then again, having Mako Might on Zidane and Mog's Teachings on Y'shtola means I can't use Celes' runic SSB on the first turn...
Craze

go fuk urself

hoping for Guy SSB or Maria BSB tonight <3
Jeroen_Sol
Apparently these Black Knights are immune to Draw Fire? There goes my hopes of ever beating them.

I should probably also invest in a good magical party, because Lamia was frustrating as all hell. Thankfully Soul Breaks and Lifesyphon always hit, or I'd have been toast. I tried dispelling her Blink, but that didn't seem to work. When I did beat her, she was below 1000HP for like half a minute after I ran out of lifesyphons and soul break charges and I just spammed attack until I miraculously hit her one time. -.-'
Craze
thanks for the insightful comments john
Jeroen_Sol
I hope all of these Golden Arena bosses are 140 difficulty, and Omega is 160 difficulty, because that way I'll actually be able to fully complete an event for once. If Omega is 180 I'm in all likelihood just going to get my ass handed to me.
Jeroen_Sol
I ran out of gil. I didn't think that would ever happen, but I guess reforging is just really really expensive. I'm sub-1M gil right now and I need 2.5M to reforge my Yoichi's Bow.

...So, is there an orbfest coming up soon, I wonder?

Edit: Also, I wonder when we'll be seeing some final bosses in the Realm. FF1 ends just before Chaos, FF2 ends just before Pandemonium, FF3 ends just before the Crystal Tower, FF4 ends just before Zeromus and FF6 is already in Kefka's tower, though they can probably squeeze in a bunch more dungeons in there like they did with Lunar Subterrane. Surely they can finish one of those realms at some point.
You'd be surprised at how many games STILL don't have their respective final bosses even in the JPN versions. It's...kinda crazy. They really, REALLY love reusing their assets, that's for sure. >_<
LockeZ
Makes sense. It'd be weird to have things stronger than the final bosses. They should save them all for the final dungeon update.
So far, only FFI's Chaos and FFX's Braska's Final Aeon have shown up, although they'll probably go up to Yu Yevon for that one. Dunno what else they can do for bosses for FFI though, they've already done all of them. Unless they go into the remakes, which they probably will for Chronodia at the very least.
Craze
fuck final bosses, i never beat the games anyway. give me type 0

edit: deadelus++ fucked me. i can get him to 10% or so but i couldn't figure out how to get damage, haste, AND a reverse wall in. not having the reverse wall made that final burst-down impossible even with all my 9999s. i tried both Sync and MG8 for RWs, but... meh. Thankfully d180 rewards are shit anyway, they're just for fun -- and i had fun trying!

party, for the lulz. Celes used Maria's Song, Cecil used Saint's Fall, Basch used Apocalypse Shield, Yda used Internal Release, and Eiko used Prayer of the Lost.

"but craze just use faris or rikku or zidane over yda" okay but i tell you hwat, yda's mind buff means i never got stopped in my many tries (((that i could pull her buff off)))

side note: not having combat 4* or white 4* makes me a little bit annoyed at celes... but i'll tolerate it because i got maria's song on a whimsy 5 myth pull on the girl power banner.
author=Craze
"but craze just use faris or rikku or zidane over yda" okay but i tell you hwat, yda's mind buff means i never got stopped in my many tries (((that i could pull her buff off)))

Mind reduces duration, not success rate. I doubt a single buff got you near the ~1k mind required to make his stop wear off instantly, so that was probably just RNG being weird.
author=Craze
side note: not having combat 4* or white 4* makes me a little bit annoyed at celes...

75 4* motes will get Celes white magic 4* and some stat boosts.