FINAL FANTASY: RECORD KEEPER

Judging from what I'm reading on the wiki, I'm assuming that the next set of characters (FFV and FFX are next it looks like) are going to be Exdeath and Jecht. If that IS true, then my original thoughts of them adding in bosses as playable characters because of Pictlogica Final Fantasy will hold true. Even moreso if they start adding in other characters like Fujin and Raijin, Cid Raines, and the like who are already playable in PFF. I'm still waiting for them to actually MAKE the final bosses fightable. Some of these segments should have already been done with by now, such as FFI and FFII. In fact, MOST of the games should've been wrapped up just about by this point as there's...not too many bosses for any of them. There's only some that's been skipped, and some that I feel will probably show up as "optional bosses" like Omega did (waiting for Emerald Weapon and Yiazmat still as they already showed up in PFF, and it seems like whenever that game gets new content, so doesn't FFRK as the last batch of stuff was FFVI related things, which this batch also was...).
Can't complain. Three consecutive pulls: Blitz Sword, Sheepskin Cloak, and some gun I forget the name of. So I have proper FF8 gear. Not to mention I finally have a good gun, period. Unfortunately it puts me at zero mythril for the event that starts tomorrow.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Was it Irvine's Valiant? I think there was another non-unique gun in there too so it might be that. I'm a little jealous of the Sheepskin Cloak. =P

yeah i have an 11-pull of mythril for a banner of my choice. not sure when i'll pull though.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Are we getting Y'shtola soon too? I have heard good things about her, so I am saving my penniesrocks for that one. That one, and Gilgamesh. Sorry, Garnet and Cecil; to the bench with you.
Craze
oh yeah we should be getting the ffxiv event very soon. oh gosh.
What, FFXIV event already for English? That came out not too long ago for the JPN version, so I'd be surprised if that comes out that soon. It feels like they're bringing out everything in English in the same order as they were in Japan. o_O
author=Craze
Was it Irvine's Valiant? I think there was another non-unique gun in there too so it might be that. I'm a little jealous of the Sheepskin Cloak. =P

It was the shared soulbound one. Selphie with Sheepskin will be my roamer for the next few--it was requested for the Seifer and Pals fight.
Craze
Xenomic, it's coming this month as a sort of Heavensward first patch crossover thing.

I AM GOING TO CHANGE BACK TO SENTINEL GRIMOIRE NOW

edit: apaprently i never set to quisits.
Oh wow, that's real quick then! Too bad we probably won't see anyone from XI (Prishe, I want youuuuu...even though I don't play the game!). >_<
On a hot streak here. This forbidden treasures banner got me an Emerald Bracer (Shellga!) yesterday and a Danjuro just now. This is my first 5-star dagger and will help fill some gaps for characters who have very specialized weapons like Red XIII. Apparently they messed up and we're going to get 18 tablets totsl so I'm using them pretty liberally for the extra mythril. Used all the major EXP eggs to get summoner, red, white, and black mage up to Lv50, so sometime soon I'll have to find their materia. Odd. I get white mage's materia from Hein's Castle normal. I don't have it, but I use Kane's which was acquired in the elite version of that dungeon. Maybe it was added after I completed it already.
Craze
Apparently we're getting MORE eggs on phase 5. I am excited.

I've been pulling in a great ratio on draws. I've nabbed Firewyrm Bracers (finally a good SB armor for Yuna that has MND, unlike Monk Robe (which is still amazing stat-wise for defense but I WANT MND)), Gold Hairpin (the IV 5-star, not the weaker one from a later FF), One-Winged Angel, and

(don't look at this louiscyphre)

i got tidus's new sword it's pretty cool
I currently have Sonic saved, and I am 90% of the way there towards unlocking the new class for Chuck. The final gate opens in about 20 hours and then I can take on Dr. Eggman.
Craze
i didn't even do the sonic event because i don't care about sonic and the stamina cap is so horrifically low that it feels awful and like i'm never making progress. i just do an arena battle or two a day in Epic, it kinda became a slog =P
Welp, it seems the trend of final bosses being playable continues on with Exdeath being playable in the JPN release. It really is turning out like Pictlogica all over again ha. Not that I don't mind, seeing as the content for FFRK is much more varied than in PFF. It's also interesting to see what the Dissidia ultimate weapons for characters look like (so far, I think we have Terra's, Kefka's, Exdeath's, and Sephiroth's Dissidia weapons in FFRK). Still wondering if they're only going to stick to main game FFs or branch out to other FFs, given they've already had a collaboration with Rise of Mana (and they DID have a Final Fantasy World Wide Words and Pictlogica collaboration too, and right now PFF is having a collaboration with Romance of the Three Kingdoms so...).

But hey, Exdeath. That's something right!?
WTF!!!!

FF-2D creatures can move their bodies now!? aadfasadaasdfsdfadaafdadada!!!!!

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can, but only when they're bosses. Otherwise, they're still the same as normal IIRC.
Craze
Cute, but the Ultros thing seems suggestive.....

>_> yeah.
Craze
people like you are why we can't have nice things in media kaliesto
author=Craze
people like you are why we can't have nice things in media kaliesto

LoL, I didn't mean your avatar, but the youtube link.