[RM2K3] PATHFINDER PLUGIN PROBLEM

Pages: 1
I have a problem with this plugin: http://cherrytree.at/cms/download/?did=22
It does not work with the current version of dynrpg.
When I try a path, the charset teleports instead of walking the path.
Which does not happen in the demo project. (Using an old version of dynrpg)
Some might adapt it to the current version of dynrpg?
Yea, I noticed this too. I wound up having to remove it in places since I did the stuff through common event, and it would break things.

Speaking of breaking things, opening a chest, and having a movement routine going at the same time would royally screw things up. To the point where I got a location error message or something.

For the time being, either figure out how to make a new one, or do the following. Make a short to long list of Move Towards Hero moves, followed by either Face Random Direction, Forward (anywhere from 1-5 times), Face Random Direction. Check the Skip Impossible. If the monster in question is doing something stupid like crowding a wall, this allows them to corner a bit, and experiment with other options. I did something similar with a rabbit running away, the AI drove me crazy, as I'd try to corner it, and it would make a sharp random turn.
I'm also interested on this getting fixed. O_O
Hmmm I think I had the same problem but now I think I'm using the newest version of dynrpg (v0.20) and that plugin without problems... Maybe the syntax changed?
Care to share your code?
(for example: @FindPathOrNearestSpot 528, 99, 117, 5, 8, 50 )
As I wrote, I also use dynrpg 0.20.
Regard to the code I just moved, events and the plug in a new project with the latest version of dynrpg.
EDIT:
I do not know how, but the plugin work again.
Although there have been no changes of any kind.
Pages: 1