SPRITE HELP

Pages: 1
I've run into a snag in the sprite development of my game, and I was wondering if anyone on these boards was any good at sprite art. It would be nice to have someone edit a character (or at least provide a model for me to base their poses off of) of a climbing animation. I have a scene where the character climbs a ladder, and I just don't like the way it looks. Can anyone help?

Here's the base sprite:

If I could just get a sprite to model it off of, I'd be able to do it. I'm just not sure what it should look like since I haven't been lucky enough to play a game with the animation in it.
Heres one I made real quick. I'm not the best one at creating poses for characters but heres an example. I wouldn't use the same size for the arms sticking up for other characters though, I made them poof out for the robes.

Getting it to look exactly right would depend on how much your ladder/vine/whatever has the rungs spaced, also kind of obvious but your going to need to lower its move frequency for it to look right too.

Also, if I remember correctly Kinetic Cipher had all kinds of poses (including climbing) that TheRealBrickRoad made for each of the characters.
Awesome, thanks! I'll use these and I'll check out that other game for some reference.
Pages: 1