[RM2K3] I NEED YOUR HELP !

Pages: 1
Good news guys!

Well, most of you don't know what has happened to me in the past year (2014)

I was working on 3 RPG Maker projects simultaneously, and unfortunately my laptop died and I lost most of my work.

However, I was checking my pen drives and today I found one old backup that I had done, and I managed to get almost all my resources back!

But the problem is, they are all messy...

I have a lot of stuff and I need a way to filter it, that's where I need your help...

I need a help with filtering all those resources, if someone could help me it would be much faster >.<

I plan on releasing the resources to the community (there is stuff from every website you can imagine)

Just so you have an idea of how much stuff I've got:

- 1,600+ backdrops
- 3,700+ battles
- 13,450+ charasets
- 3,900+ chipsets
- 4.5GB+ of RPG MP3+MIDI
- 24,500+ Pictures (I can't even open the folder without lagging lol)
- 5,200+ sounds

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Step 1: Make better topic names instead of just naming the topic the same thing as the subforum you posted it in
Step 2: What the hell are you talking about, what does "filtering" mean
Step 3: These aren't your resources so you have no right to release them, only the original artists should do that
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Kombosabo, do you know about the cloud? Next time, keep your stuff backed up by OneDrive, Google, or Dropbox and save yourself the pain of your own hardware failing, subsequently swallowing your hopes and dreams.

I can't help you sort these resources because I am not a masochist, but I wish you luck!
unity
You're magical to me.
I should probably switch to cloud storage for backups rather than USB drives XD
I'll help. Looking for a particular chipset anyway, might find it in your collection. Just tell me how you want the files organised and I'll make a start when I have free time.
If the resources aren't yours you had better have credits for the people who did make them - the age of stealing shit and just using it in your project is over.

Also, if any of them are from the purchasable resource packs I'm afraid you won't be posting them here.
Pages: 1