HEROES OF THE STORM

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=slash
although like all MOBAs, it suffers from the problem that it's a MOBA and thus is more likely than not just going to make you angry.

I think it mostly depends on what mode you're playing. I won't go near hero league because that's where the vast majority of toxic players are. Quick match isn't too bad, and I find myself feeling pretty chill when I'm playing in a party. For me, the only times I lose my patience are when people aren't helping the team (since HotS puts way more emphasize on teamswork than other MOBAs) or are intentionally screwing around or being toxic. Thankfully, neither occur too often for me.
Oh neat, this has characters from Blizzard games that AREN'T Warcraft related! Now I am interested. I didn't realize that before. Too bad all of the Diablo characters are from the shitty Diablo 3 game.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=kentona
Oh neat, this has characters from Blizzard games that AREN'T Warcraft related! Now I am interested. I didn't realize that before. Too bad all of the Diablo characters are from the shitty Diablo 3 game.

Yea, it's mostly stuff from their newer games, but a lot of the characters feel pretty familiar; like, if you used High Templars in the original Starcraft, then Tassadar will probably feel pretty familiar.

author=UPRC
I think it mostly depends on what mode you're playing. I won't go near hero league because that's where the vast majority of toxic players are. Quick match isn't too bad, and I find myself feeling pretty chill when I'm playing in a party. For me, the only times I lose my patience are when people aren't helping the team (since HotS puts way more emphasize on teamswork than other MOBAs) or are intentionally screwing around or being toxic. Thankfully, neither occur too often for me.

Yea, I mean, relatively it's not bad at all, and even if a game goes sour, at least they're usually pretty short. I also like that turnarounds are way more likely in HotS, compared to most other MOBAs, which have a stronger snowball effect. But I've always felt like I could write an essay's worth of arguments on why MOBAs are rage-inducing by their core design.

That hasn't kept me from playing them anyway, mind you...
author=kentona
Nah, it has the classic D2 versions of Diablo and Tyrael in it.

author=slash
I also like that turnarounds are way more likely in HotS, compared to most other MOBAs, which have a stronger snowball effect.
Oh man, for sure. I've had some very awesome comebacks in HotS. As a lot of people say, it's entirely possible to be getting thrashed all game long by the opposing team, but then your team makes a really good play (despite being down 2-3 levels) and pulls an AMAZING win out of nowhere. Those matches feel so great.
Anyone still playing this?

I'm about high Silver/low Gold tier and play this a lot, not sure if there's an RMN group or anything.

Andrew#1771 (NA)
I'm still playing off and on. Been going at HotS pretty heavily over the last week since my favourite Warlords of Draenor character has made it into the Nexus at last.

WOO, YREL! #1 FAVOURITE DRAENEI!
I quit when they ruined TLV.
Pages: first prev 12 last