FUN LGBT STORIES

Pages: 1
Let's share some of our experiences.

I fondly remember being in the arms of my partner and telling him that "I feel like I can be more of myself around you and not have play out a silly gender role"

So that's my little share for the day what's yours?

P.S. Feel free to talk about the spicy details ;)
2nd P.S. In case anyone's curious I'm pansexual! Some of you already know that but I figured it's worth mention.

Please don't make this a place of arguments do that in the other topic. I mean you can if you want it's a free country but please don't. Now let's have some fun!
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Pansexual's the idea where you're attracted to personalities and not the individual's gender/sex right

ps is this a very exclusive thread (heteronormatives, cishets, and neurotypicals keep out)?? I'm not sure how to contribute otherwise because I don't think wanting to become an anime is a valid orientation...!
Anyone can comment on this Topic I would never exclude people.

Feel free to share Magi this Topic is about understanding people.
This Topic is made of Love and Peace.

As for what Pansexual means I'll just quote Liberty because I'm lazy lol
author=Liberty
Pan is more about the person themselves, not about the gender. So it wouldn't matter if they were male, female, trans, hermaphrodite or anything else, you love that person.
Bi is more male/female oriented - trans usually don't fall under the header, so if you liked men and women, you'd be bi. If you liked a transwoman you'd be considered pan.

Pan is like the hippy version of sexuality. Don't care, will love. ^.^
Yeah Liberty is spot on there. I like hanging out with my friend in Portland because she's a total D&D nerd. She once learned that I was a knight, a priest, and I practiced fighting a lot, in many different forms. So she said I technically was a paladin and always made fun of me about it. She never let's me live it down because I told her how much I hated paladins at the table when she created one. She also said I had a sense of justice and fearlessness just like one too. I also remember the arguments I would have with her. I would constantly say that no matter how hard she tried to make me out to be a paladin by technicality I wasn't one. But she finally said "I'm not the one making you into one, you are!". Didn't help that an ultima like game gave you a class based on questions and I got Paladin. I call hacks to this day. She set that shit up.

I worked with this young woman and I have to say she constantly was harassed by both men and women, in particular religious ones. She was bisexual so everyone thought that just meant she was slutty and one guy said she could make a killing as a prostitute then since she would sleep with anyone. Yeah. Now you know why I dislike my people sometimes. Still she's a fun person to hang out with and so are her friends. In fact I think one is visiting tomorrow, he wants to invite me to his wedding that is now legal. So help the State of Oregon, they had better not ruin the only wedding I've ever been able to attend.
Yeah unfortunately from what I've heard a lot of Bisexuals have been called sluts. Just because they can love more varieties of people doesn't mean they'll bang anyone they see. Fortunately that hasn't happened to me but if it did I probably wouldn't care. Frankly, I don't think there is anything wrong with being sexually liberal.

I'm going a bit off topic but whatever I'm in an emotional mood so whatever.
Despite the fact that I made this topic, too be frank I haven't had many relationships and I'm a little upset with my previously mentioned partner. I hate looking for love; it hurts. And sometimes I wonder if I've ever really known what love is.

I started trying to meet other people but I don't know I should probably give Jeff a 2nd chance but I feel stuck with a man who barely shows his emotions and that just bothers me.

Edit: Sorry to go so off topic
This happened when I was like, 7 or 8 or something. Anywho, I wanted to go to the internet cafe (we didn't have a computer at that time) and my mom forced my cousin to bring me there.

Now, said cousin was quite a HUGE d-bag in his teenage years, and I hated him for bullying me and his/our other younger cousins. So when we enter the cafe, there was this gay person who immediately took a fancy at him, came up to him and asked him his name/what he was up to etc etc. My cousin got reeeally uncomfortable at the guy flirting at him then out of nowhere, the guy suddenly tapped my cousin's shoulder, did a split in front of him while singing the line "We Are Family"! It was really hilarious to see him squirm so much and be so dumbfounded at the situation haha.
I had sex with a self proclaimed "lesbian" one time. I suppose that makes her bisexual then. Another time, when drinking heavily in Kawaguchi Saitama, I met these two japanese girls who started to kiss each other over and over again. Pretty exciting actually.

Other then that, let me see; I once knew this one rich boy that was gay, and he personally made me think of most gay people like that as perverted trash due to it. Meh, my experiances with the entire sub-culture is pretty minimal.
author=ivoryjones
This happened when I was like, 7 or 8 or something. Anywho, I wanted to go to the internet cafe (we didn't have a computer at that time) and my mom forced my cousin to bring me there.

Now, said cousin was quite a HUGE d-bag in his teenage years, and I hated him for bullying me and his/our other younger cousins. So when we enter the cafe, there was this gay person who immediately took a fancy at him, came up to him and asked him his name/what he was up to etc etc. My cousin got reeeally uncomfortable at the guy flirting at him then out of nowhere, the guy suddenly tapped my cousin's shoulder, did a split in front of him while singing the line "We Are Family"! It was really hilarious to see him squirm so much and be so dumbfounded at the situation haha.

Well that is funny but I feel compelled to just point out that most gay guys aren't like that. Clearly that guy had no sense of boundaries. No one should start touching someone they never talked to before.

author=facesforce
I had sex with a self proclaimed "lesbian" one time. I suppose that makes her bisexual then. Another time, when drinking heavily in Kawaguchi Saitama, I met these two japanese girls who started to kiss each other over and over again. Pretty exciting actually.

Other then that, let me see; I once knew this one rich boy that was gay, and he personally made me think of most gay people like that as perverted trash due to it. Meh, my experiances with the entire sub-culture is pretty minimal.

I feel like people should be able to choose their own label so even though that girl had sex with you I think if she feels more comfortable with being known as a Lesbian than that's what she should be called. For example I'm Pansexual but sometimes I just prefer being known as a Bisexual. Although in my case that's just so I don't confuse people.
As for that one gay guy you knew, what exactly did he do or say that offend you so much? I'm just curious. Either way, it sounds like it'd be good for you to meet more gay people just so you can get a better picture of the community. The LGBT community is just as diverse in personalities as any other group of people. :D
author=RedMask
The LGBT community is just as diverse in personalities as any other group of people. :D

This is so true. A lot of the guys I fight against and on the same team as weren't always guys so to speak. More than a few are gay as well. You wouldn't expect it from the attitude they typically carry.
I personally don't meet many people in the LGBT community in my area, so I didn't really experience a fun story in real life. But I think there's a good fictional one I saw: The episode "Homer's Phobia" from The Simpsons is a great story about LGBT people, homophobia and the warped perception of masculinity.

The episode leads the Simpsons to an antiques shop, where they wanted to sell a civil war figure for money to pay a bill (turns out it's a liqour bottle) The store owner John is rather popular among them due to his unique collection of fun objects he collects, so that Homer invites him to see his other stuff at home. After Marge tells Homer that John's gay (something Homer didn't notice until it was blatantly spelled out to him), he IMMEDIATELY begins to loathe him. To the point he didn't want to come to tour Springfield with him, which shows him as a friendly and polite person.
As they return, there's numerous clues that make Homer think his son Bart is gay (my favourite being him picking a pink dessert over a brown one), so he goes out of his way to make sure Bart gets straight. This includes parking him in front of a sexy ad (where Bart seems to only notice its advertising for cigarettes) and taking him to a steel mill (where all workers are gay in the campiest ways possible).
He turns to Moe for advice at how to keep Bart straight, with Moe stating that war is a way to strengthen character. As there's no proper wars according to Moe, Barney suggests a hunting trip as a deer counts as much as a nice man. When they went out into the woods, they realized there were no deer (Bart noted that a group of men driving out alone in the woods is kinda gay), but Homer finds out there's a Santa's Village nearby where Bart can kill reindeer. The female Simpsons and John go after them because of Lisa protesting that Bart shouldn't kill animals.
As Homer and Co. arrive at the reindeer, Bart can't bring himself to shoot, the reindeer getting to pummel the five of them. They're driven away by a robot Santa figure remote controlled by John, which makes Homer forgive him for his attitude towards him. John remarks that he wouldn't have anything against gays if all of them were to save his life. Lastly, Homer notes that he tolerates Bart's decisions - Lisa had to point out that Homer thinks he's gay, which worried him.

This episode is dedicated to the steel workers of America - keep reaching for that rainbow!
Pages: 1