[RMVX ACE] BLEACH RPG GAME [WRITER, SCRIPTER, PROGRAMMER, SPRITES]

Pages: 1
Hey Guys!
I have finally got enough courage to create a bleach game on the RPG maker using some of the format from the DS game Bleach: 3rd Phantom. As you guys might not know, that game was actually written by the author "Tite Kubo" himself so I will be incorporating all of that in the game i have planned. right now Tite Kubo said that he might give me some of the characters past info that is not something you can find anywhere else, because I am thinking on doing a bleach game that starts on the formation of the ZERO division, how Bankai was established with the 13 court guards, the Visaad and then the ichigo and later arc with the possibility of even being able to create your own character. even those with no experiance with bleach would be able to help with most of the stuff. I am sure we can use the sprites from bleach 3rd phantom as a base. Any one interested in this WIP?
author=Robbles_Quin
right now Tite Kubo said that he might give me some of the characters past info that is not something you can find anywhere else...

I'm sure he did, LOL!
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=Robbles_Quin
I have finally got enough courage to create a bleach game on the RPG maker using some of the format from the DS game Bleach: 3rd Phantom. As you guys might not know, that game was actually written by the author "Tite Kubo" himself so I will be incorporating all of that in the game i have planned.

First off, grats on finding the courage to step up to the little leagues. I think you'll find even though we're blunt at times, we want to see people like you grow. Why are you just re-glossing over material that has already been in another game? Will you bring a new angle to the story or do something differently that alters player's perspectives in a radical way? You have to get to thinking about these things when you make fan games. That's a semi-pro tip.

author=Robbles_Quin
Hey Guys!
even those with no experiance with bleach would be able to help with most of the stuff.

Not a good idea. People need to understand the things they commit to or learn, like REALLY frikkin' quickly! You wouldn't ask a person who has never picked up an instrument before to fill in for your burnout guitarist who got too stoned right before the next gig. That would be tantamount to self-sabotage.

Maybe you could ask Kubo for pointers, sounds like you two are on a first name basis! *WINK WINK* *NUDGE NUDGE*
haha thanks for the advice. well its because i received a japanese gorvernment scholarship to study in japan that i was able to even be able to speak with him once so i was able to receive alot of things about the past before the manga. of course he wont tell me the future haha. i wont be re glossing material. I am thinking about using the same kind of engine the 3rd phantom runs on with the TECH,SPEED,POWER thing. but i am planning on combining the bleach story and the 3rd phantom with a new story. so its a new angle that starts at the beggining of the soul society itsself. like how Juah created the quincys, the soul king created the division zero and they created the 13 divisions (info from Mr Kubo). then we can focus maybe on aizen from the beggining and create his plot until the bleach arc and follow the other captians and the visaads. i dont know exactly how this will work because of the multiple consecutive stories that happen at the same time in bleach, so it will become more like final fantasy as well. but i want there to be for example a smaller difference from the captains during the 3rd phantom and the same captains during the bleach arc. so I am thinking of there not being a levelling system but more of a system of spiritual power that you can increase so obviously at a certain amount they can discover shikai (initial release) and bankai (ban release). so obviously to balance this out there needs to be the strategy side of 3rd phantom but maybe some aspects like from xcom to enhance the strategy. and instead of mega UBER spiritual power increase maybe things like more abilities and faster speed due to spiritual power increase. Mr Kubo stated he wont write a story for us obviously and because we arnt creating this game as a profit he agrees we can make this more into a fan game for the bleach addics out there. i dont have a first basis with him. i was just lucky i guess. maybe even on this thread people can put up ideas for certain parts of the story and i can put up summeries up here. i dont want this to be a 3 person project. I want this to be a project with everyones wishes in mind but to keep it as bleach as possible
The same japanese government scholarship that only takes 83 people a year?

Are you serious? I've been applying for that visa for 4 years, as well as a standard work visa in Japan, after already holding a job there. It's not as easy as you think.

Also, if you got the money for the license to bleach, I would like some of that money please~ *wink* *wink*

That being said, good luck on your fan game. But that's all it will be: A fan game.
we get 10 of those in australia. My dream is to be a diplomat so I have sound knowledge of the language and english is easy since im australian it was just the friggen math i had to study my arse off for. it took me 2 attempts as well. and yes i know its a fan game. thats all it should be. no licenses or anything. I just want to make something that would be as accurate as possible.
Pages: 1