SO JELLY! REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 CHOKECHERRY)

..:: June 30th to August 4th 2015 ::..

Review games this month for your chance to win a selection of games! For the next five Thursdays (starting July 9th going until August 6th), I will be randomly selecting a username from the list of of people who submitted an accepted review to RMN during the previous week (Tuesday to Monday), and that user will have the opportunity to select a prize from my Steam Gift Inventory. I have a ton of games/apps in there right now.

*Requires a Steam account and you being my friend (on Steam)

So, for each accepted review on RMN dated June 30th to July 6th, your name will be added to the pool of users from which I will randomly select a winner on July 9th. Multiple reviews in the same period nets you multiple entries in the pool for that week. If you win, you get to choose a prize from the remaining Steam Gift Inventory and I will gift it to you via Steam. After a winner is chosen, we start all over again the next week! (thus when I do the draw on July 16th, it will be for people who had a reivew accepted from July 7th to 13th, and so on until the final draw on August 6th.)

If you already have an accepted review this week, then you are in this week's draw automatically! I am going to go by RMN's UTC time clock for the cutoff times.

Makes sense?

If you submit a review during the event, you will receive an achievement corresponding to that week's theme worth 15ms. Limit one achievement per theme. Collecting at least 3 jellies nets you the So Jelly! achievement worth an additional 25ms.

PRIZES ::..

RESULTS ::..
Week 1 theme: Apple Jelly
Week 1 dates: June 30th to July 6th
Week 1 results: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18265/?post=655847#post655847
Week 1 winner: calunio
Claimed: Cities: Skylines

Week 2 theme: Grape Jelly
Week 2 dates: July 7th to July 13th
Week 2 results: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18265/?post=657894#post657894
Week 2 winner: thesacredlobo
Claimed: Child of Light

Week 3 theme: Red Pepper Jelly
Week 3 dates: July 14th to July 20th
Week 3 results: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18265/?post=660398#post660398
Week 3 winner: kory_toombs
Claimed: Fight the Dragon

Week 4 theme: Mint Jelly
Week 4 dates: July 21st to July 27th
Week 4 results: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18265/?post=662515#post662515
Week 4 winner: Ilan14
Claimed: One Way Heroics

Week 5 theme: Chokecherry Jelly
Week 5 dates: July 28th to August 3rd
Week 5 results: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18265/?post=664388#post664388
Week 5 winner: Kylaila
Claimed: Fallout: New Vegas
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Kentona, as always happy to take part, and as I've already had reviews accepted this week, I already am, but pull my name from the draw before you roll those dice.

Oh, is the date when the review was submitted or when it was accepted? Since I submitted on the 29th, but they were accepted on the 30th.

It goes by the timestamp on the review, since I am pulling the list from the database with a query. However, I will be accepting ones from yesterday, too, just to be fair to the people who wrote reviews yesterday before this event was revealed.

Also, boo about not participating in the draw. >:| I want to give away prizes dammit.
I swear, I'll get all of them this time.

But I've been wondering...
Nhubi, why do you always opt out of draws?
whoaaaaaaa that's a lot of makerscoreeeeeeeeeee

i'm going to try and be more productive with my reviews
author=JosephSeraph
whoaaaaaaa that's a lot of makerscoreeeeeeeeeee

i'm going to try and be more productive with my reviews

15ms x 5 + 25ms = 100ms bonus, plus the 50ms per review (that you would get anyway).

author=karins_soulkeeper
I swear, I'll get all of them this time.

But I've been wondering...

nhubi secretly hates me
nhubi
Well it's not a secret anymore, Creepy Santa.

Truthfully KS, I'm not on Steam and do not wish to be so Kentona can't gift me with anything. As such being in the draw is a waste.

Oh and thanks Kentona for the clarification re dates. I just submitted a new one so I'm covered anyway, but I appreciate it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm mostly thinking of using this thread as a base for games to review for at least a little while.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
-_-

I'll do it.
FOR THE SAKE OF THE MAFIAS I WILL DO THIS THING!

also, ms
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Even though at least 3, if not, 4 of those games were donated by me, I'm still so doing this.
Yes, well, it takes a tough man to make a tender review. Let's see if I can get at least one a week.
author=karins_soulkeeper

Because nhubi is too good of a person, and their presence alone is too much grace for us.
Accepting an offering would be too, too much.
Getting that copy of the Luna Engine would be nice... XD

How do I friend you, kentona?
0_0 Three Things On steam I have wanted for a while Are All Prizes...

HURRY! Must Download And complete Gams!

EDIT: There is No Stipulation that the Game must have no reviews already Right? Because on of the games on my list for this week has one already...
nhubi
author=Kylaila
author=karins_soulkeeper
Because nhubi is too good of a person, and their presence alone is too much grace for us.

Ky, you're going to make me blush.

author=TangledLion
EDIT: There is No Stipulation that the Game must have no reviews already Right? Because on of the games on my list for this week has one already...

Right, any review that is submitted during the week counts, as long as it is accepted.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
author=Ilan14
Getting that copy of the Luna Engine would be nice... XD

How do I friend you, kentona?

Keep in mind that you can't get these things unless you have ACE on STEAM.
Which is retarded in my opinion.

I'm thinking of doing a review on the Luna Engine soon, but I think I will cover the High Fantasy Pack stuff first.

Edit:

I need to review a game. Who wants me to review their game. First person to post a request gets a review.

author=Kylaila
author=karins_soulkeeper

Heh, I suppose you're right. Still, very few people I've met are willing to turn down free stuff. Have you perhaps discovered the meaning of 42, which is why you're so content? ;p

Aaaand I'm mostly joining for the chievos, since even if I do win, my computer cannot run most of the prize games anyway. And I'm not really interested in those that can run. I guess I *could* hold on to 'em until I get more capable hardware but...