I HATE RICH PEOPLE

Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
This sounds legit.
what the hell even is this thread

my brain cells cannot process this
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
what the actual fuck?

e:

Only emotion they can feel is hornyness and suffering.

good to know
I have a computer. Am I rich?
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS THREAD HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA OMG

I ATE LESBIANS
HITLER HATES YOU COS YOU DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH HIM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Actually he kind of sounds like a tweetbot piecing random phrases together to make the vaguest of sense.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Shit dog this OP here needs to be in a museum.
I agree.

Get this guy his own pedestal and everything. Trophies and congratulatory foods optional.
author=Liberty
If only there were a way to just... bind him to this one thread so that he could only ever post here.

Can we do that?

I don't see why not. We have the technology. We can make him only able to even read certain topics. At least that's been my experience with some forums where you get the whole "You do not have clearance/authorization to enter this topic/page.". It should be done, also if anyone sees him in real life capture him because he's either the King of Trolls, making him a like a landmark or wonder of the world, or he's seriously demented and better off in a padded cell where he can't kill for not "eating enough lesbians".
I think the reverse is a bit harder - I mean, we have hidden forums on the site that people can't enter because they can't see the links, but those are for all but a certain subset. It might be possible to make all bar one forum visible to him, but I'm not sure if topics in and of themselves can have someone be bound to them only.
I came in here hoping that yuno44907 had blessed with some more amazing quotes...and then I find out it nothing more but just ol’ Tyranos stopping by...

...I am seriously disappointed.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Liberty
I think the reverse is a bit harder - I mean, we have hidden forums on the site that people can't enter because they can't see the links, but those are for all but a certain subset. It might be possible to make all bar one forum visible to him, but I'm not sure if topics in and of themselves can have someone be bound to them only.
We have secret forums? =O
I don't know this yuno dude. Is he a regular here, like xand?

e> wait, isn't yuno luchino now?? o.O
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
Staff forums.

Ninja Forums.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I FINALLY SEE NOW! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO DELUDED ALL ALONG!!!!111!

I always thought reading could not make one less intelligent. I have seen the light now. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth, yuno!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
nhubi
author=Liberty
Staff forums.
Ninja Forums.

These things cannot be unseen.

karins_soulkeeper
I don't know this yuno dude. Is he a regular here, like xand?

e> wait, isn't yuno luchino now?? o.O

No, no. Luchino was Yuna. This is somebody completely different.
author=nhubi
author=Liberty
Staff forums.
Ninja Forums.

To be fair, one is called the super secret ninja hideout, so...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I know, it shows up every so often in the stats. I always find that a bit of a giggle.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Gah! I was trying to remember what it was! I knew it wasn't something as simple as "Ninja Thread" or "Ninja Forums", but when nhubi said it, I figured I was just putting a lot of emphasis on what the name was.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Alright i read the op and now i wish i hadn't. I feel like 3% more stupid.