I HATE RICH PEOPLE

Pages: first 12345 next last
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Poor and horny men will keep committing crime unless they have enought sex. If you leave a men without women he will become truculent and will start killing men who had sex with more than 1 women. So poor and starving men will target rich men like islamic terorists and african terrorists are doing. For solving all problems you have to give all men enought women.

If men have women, men are happy. Without women, men cant be happy. Bcause of capitalism, women are seeking for money bcause women are naturally asexual and they never seek for sex; also masturbation may give more fun than sex and homosexual activity between women gives more love than normal sex activity bcause men only seeks for sex and women body, they hate emotions. Only emotion they can feel is hornyness and suffering.

So New World Order and Capitalism will fail bcause of existence horny poor men or existence of rich men seeking women or existence of overly riched men. You cant argue with it! Men wants sex, not money or work or art. Sex is most important thing. If dogs and cats having more sex than humans do, than we really f**ked off. Bcause of capitalism nobody loved me and even cats and dogs having more sex than me.

You may call me insane bcause of i believing conspiracies. But pyramids, indian temples from 10.000 years ago, pyramids at America and China... Nuclear weapon signatures from 10.000 years ago, caves which one carved and humans cant enter bcause of caves are too thin... All of those things are weird. So you may not believe but scientists and arceheologists found really weird things.. Also we have emotions and feelings and ideas and scientists cannot understand emotions, they say “emotions are illogical and we dont know where they come from”.

If cells are alive, atoms must be alive too. If we have a soul that soul must be coming from atoms. Bcause everything in universe is atom or energy (another form of atom). And some people talking about dark matter; dark matter may not exist, if it is exist than it maybe our soul or something from other dimensions.

The people who are ruling the earth are not smarter than me bcause their system and their earth not perfect. If in America, people are still suicide or being terorist; than you making some mistakes and you suck at leading humanity.

You are so apolitic.
You saying “everything is nice, just live and work, and consume, and waste your time with PC”. But this sucks. People are not happy and they are being terorist. We want a perfect world and infinite amount of sex. Nobody can be against homosexuality. Nobody can be against pervertism. Nobody can be against non religious people. And veganism sucks bcause plants are more important than animals. Animals are selfish and rude. They are eating plants bcause it is easy. Eating plants easier than making PHOTOSYNTHESIS. So stop eating plants and respect to them.

Money is a lie. Echonomy is a lie. Men and women not equal. Men need women and women needs nothing! If dominant men doesnt take control of women kind, we will keep being women’s slave.

Bcause of laws you cant beat or rape women. And women are naturally asexual. I want to have sex everyday 5 times in a day. Women wants sex in every 3 weaks, some days. We dont have enought women and you arresting them, inprisoning them and not protecting them against murderers. So this is too much very very serious problem.

You are rich. You having enought sex. And we, poor and horny men hate you. And bcause of we hate you, you cant be happy. You are happy as other people. While everyone else is hating you, you cant be happy.

I hope ILLUMINATI reads this or Rotschild, or Rockfeller, or Gates, or .............................
Man you have 7.000.000.000.000 dollars and you still trying to gain money. You are mentally ill, go to a psycho

Hitler was hating you, bcause you didnt had sex with him. I am waiting to be killed like John Kennedy..
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=yuno
women are naturally asexual

You keep saying this as if...

...you know what? Forget it. Not worth my time.
I think the banné hammer is calling.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
kentona pls
huh. for whatever reason I left the banne as the default 1 month. welp.

we needed more taglines anyway.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
What. The. Flying. Fuck.

Also, why isnt this in welp welp?

Also, assuming that this is really yuno, im not sure he can comprehend homosexuality and asexuality very well...

Edit: Also, needs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more timecube.
Is yuno Skynet in its infancy? Trying to make sense of humanity, earth and the universe as a whole?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
This made my morning.

Seriously though what in the actual fuck? xD

author=Yuno
If you leave a men without women he will become truculent and will start killing men who had sex with more than 1 women. So poor and starving men will target rich men like islamic terorists and african terrorists are doing. For solving all problems you have to give all men enought women.

...No?

author=I am smart
If men have women, men are happy. Without women, men cant be happy. Bcause of capitalism, women are seeking for money bcause women are naturally asexual and they never seek for sex; also masturbation may give more fun than sex and homosexual activity between women gives more love than normal sex activity bcause men only seeks for sex and women body, they hate emotions. Only emotion they can feel is hornyness and suffering.

Do I have to point out everything that is wrong with this paragraph, aside from the atrocious spelling and grammar?
author=kentona
Is yuno Skynet in its infancy? Trying to make sense of humanity, earth and the universe as a whole?

Silly Yuno, everyone knows the answer is 42.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Maybe you should ban him for a month so every time he'll just come back as a kind of... monthly greeting, followed by an apt sendoff, a.k.a slap on the wrist.

Orrrrrrrrrr I guess we can just ban him for good.
author=yuno
Only emotion (men) can feel is hornyness and suffering.

Please unban yuno and give him immunity to all future bans.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
This one is my persona favorite:
author=yuno
Hitler was hating you, bcause you didnt had sex with him. I am waiting to be killed like John Kennedy..
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Housekeeping
author=yuno
Only emotion (men) can feel is hornyness and suffering.
Please unban yuno and give him immunity to all future bans.

+1. Seriously just for the giggles.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=yuno44907
So New World Order and Capitalism will fail bcause of existence horny poor men or existence of rich men seeking women or existence of overly riched men. You cant argue with it! Men wants sex, not money or work or art. Sex is most important thing. If dogs and cats having more sex than humans do, than we really f**ked off. Bcause of capitalism nobody loved me and even cats and dogs having more sex than me.

Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=yuno44907
Hitler was hating you, bcause you didnt had sex with him.

Nobody can prove nor disprove what I did or didn't do.
That guy in the photo closely resembles me more or less.
Pages: first 12345 next last