[RMXP] [SCRIPTING] NEED HELP! LOOKING FOR A SCRIPT!

Pages: 1
I am searching for a script that will allow my players to have a sort of chess like combat that allows certain classes to be limited to certain directions of movements. Also I screwed up my script is there some way to reset it?
If your script is messed up, the only way to 'reset' it is to completely delete the script page.

Also, I think you might be served well if you look for chess games written in Ruby.
what is ruby and how do I delete the script page?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Are you talking about making a tactical RPG? It's hard to tell what you're talking about with so little info. I'm not aware of any tactical RPG scripts for RMXP, and if any exist I doubt they're actually any good.

Ruby is the programming language used to write scripts. You would have to write a script like that yourself for it to do what you want, I think, if I'm understanding correctly. To make an entire battle system from scratch like that, a good programmer could expect to spend about half a year to a year working on it.

You delete a script page by clicking on it and pressing the delete key, oh my god. You're in way over your head. Bail out now! Eject! Abort! Make a regular RPG instead like RPG Maker is actually designed to.
yeah i should probably give up on this until i have more knowledge of how scripting works.
Pages: 1